Desperately seeking silver linings........ (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

Trying to see any positive out of this please add any you can think of

Since MR has been here we have mostly been in the top 3 in the form tables.

In the last 6 games we have dropped to 7th.

Personally I think this squad is the best in the league and can and should be capable and beating everyone.

Has he gone just as we hit the buffers. Will a new man come in and galvanise us again over the finish line?

torchomatic

Maybe he has gone because we ARE hitting the buffers. Maybe he doesn't know how to turn it around?

Black6Osprey

Hard to see positives at the moment. He was doing a good job but was always likely to have his head turned by another Championship club. It's very likely he realised we were probably heading for another season in league 1 and took the opportunity while things were going well to get back into the Championship.

I hope all those who were comparing him to Jimmy Hill after only a few months will tone down the superlatives when the next one rolls in.

dongonzalos

Bit weird, MR not gone yet and I am starting to get excited by the prospect of a new manager and the final push for promotion.

Just hope the plan is not Oggy/ Carsley

Last edited:

sky_blue_up_north

Were not in the relegation zone, we've reached the JPT semi final, this highest positon in any league for a long time, playoffs still not out of the question. We don't have pay a manager anymore....

Jackoskyblue

The only one I got is a new manager might have a decent honeymoon period which will see us sneak into play offs

That is all

Users who are viewing this thread