Derby County deduction? (2 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

Terry Gibson's perm

But have been linked with signing Pritchard who has just been released by Huddersfield who will want big money as he moved to them for £11 million.

Brighton Sky Blue

But have been linked with signing Pritchard who has just been released by Huddersfield who will want big money as he moved to them for £11 million.

That’s an eye watering loss to make, Jesus wept

People questioning the article as it's from the Mail.
Others not.... no smoke without fire...
Interesting....

Regardless of Mail speculation, we know for definite they owe large payoffs to Keogh and Cocu and they haven’t filed accounts for a few years. Then 3 takeover bids falling through and resorting more to Joe Dhinsa types as time goes on. It’s enough to conclude something is badly wrong.

shepardo01

That’s an eye watering loss to make, Jesus wept

Regardless of Mail speculation, we know for definite they owe large payoffs to Keogh and Cocu and they haven’t filed accounts for a few years. Then 3 takeover bids falling through and resorting more to Joe Dhinsa types as time goes on. It’s enough to conclude something is badly wrong.
Slightly off topic, but if accounts not filed, why not a transfer embargo?

On to us.... still no news of our accounts..... (although did Boddy say end of May??)

Brighton Sky Blue

Slightly off topic, but if accounts not filed, why not a transfer embargo?

On to us.... still no news of our accounts..... (although did Boddy say end of May??)

Boddy did say end of the month yes. Who knows why Derby weren’t sanctioned before

Brighton Sky Blue

Football management is an absolute scam. Do 1 good job for 6 months and you get about 20 years salary in payoffs for your next few failed jobs.

Mourinho has turned that into an artform. £20 mill from Man Utd, probably a similar whack that he got from Spurs. He's probably rich enough now to buy a top half Championship club

Brighton Sky Blue

To be honest Mourinho has only failed at Spurs, and even then he took them to a cup final.

What I mean with him is I don't think he cares any longer about whether or not he actually succeeds, nor do I think he was really that bothered at United. And nor would I if I were already loaded and knew I would get a bumper pay off regardless

Terry Gibson's perm

Mourinho has turned that into an artform. £20 mill from Man Utd, probably a similar whack that he got from Spurs. He's probably rich enough now to buy a top half Championship club

I read a few weeks ago he is up to £77 million in pay offs alone.

Users who are viewing this thread