Dele Ali (1 Viewer)

steveo1987

Off the back of a sublime goal against Everton he scores a better one against Palace.Is or will Madison be as good?

stupot07

Different types of player. Ali will/should be first choice cm in the summer for England at the Euros if he continues with this form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

Sick Boy

Different types of player. Ali will/should be first choice cm in the summer for England if he continues with this form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

He should be now!

rob9872

Great goal great player. Woy will probably pick townsend ahead of him for weasons only known to Woy

Skyblueweeman

Interestingly, when I saw that goal, I interestingly thought of Maddison as it seems Spurs are planning on making him the new Ali, as in signing a young English star, loaning him back for a while then developing him further.

You have to say that if they did put a bid in and it's accepted, Pochettino saying to Maddison 'look how we've managed Ali', is certainly going to appeal to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steveo1987

Can't knock that.If Madison turns out to be good enough then fair play.Spurs look the right club if he goes.

Users who are viewing this thread