Defensive midfielder close to signing (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

Mowbray also revealed that the club are putting the finishing touches on another deal for a defence-minded player, possibly a holding midfielder, before switching his attention to more forward-thinking personnel.

Skyblueweeman

You sneaky little Mo Fo AFFCov. You were correct with Ricketts so assume you're on the money again.

When do you think we'll hear on pen put to paper?

ptr

Would be very happy with Nicky Bailey. When Mowbray signed him for Middlesbrough he converted him to a defensive midfielder and did well there. Would hold his own in league 1 I think.

skybluepm2

AFC you are having a decent week, you little mole you! Spill the beans on how you are getting the goss!

Gint11

I take it this position was what Grant Ward was doing? Excited to see who it is. Back 4 and in front taking shape now. Still think we need a goalie though.

ptr

I take it this position was what Grant Ward was doing? Excited to see who it is. Back 4 and in front taking shape now. Still think we need a goalie though.

Yes we need a goalie, would really signal our intentions in this league by singing an experienced shot stopper. But looks as if we will have to make do with Burge

kg82

Yes we need a goalie, would really signal our intentions in this league by singing an experienced shot stopper. But looks as if we will have to make do with Burge

What tune would that be to?

Users who are viewing this thread