Podcast Defeat at Norwich... again! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Sky Blues Extra
  • Start date
S

Sky Blues Extra

On this week's episode, Ross and Matt look back at the narrow but inevitable defeat at the hands of Norwich City and they look ahead to the FA Cup replay on Tuesday vs Sheffield Wednesday. This podcast is sponsored by the Sky Blue Tavern and Dhillons Brewery - the home of pre and post match entertainment in Coventry.

Don't miss our Sky Blues Extra exclusive NordVPN Deal Exclusive NordVPN deal - Try it today risk-free now with a 30-day money-back guarantee!

Let's all sing together... Don't forget to follow us on all of our social channels, just search @SkyBluesExtra

Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.

Listen Now...

Essexrobbie

Worst atmosphere and fans I've ever had to sit amongst. The two either side of me in the first half spent the entire time giving it large to a group of youngsters across the Perspex barrier and criticizing our songs while offering absolutely nothing in return! I had to move at half time and the next lot further in were even worst. A small group were discussing amongst themselves who our main rivals were, one guy even spent ten minutes googling it before coming up with Leicester! Ive no real surprise that they spend so much of the match talking among themselves as the football norwich serve up is dross to say the least. Their entire game plan was to kick O'Hare and Tatts and hang on for the breaks, which to be honest they did successfully.

Users who are viewing this thread