Deegan gets his jaw broken (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

He probably was giving it the 'biggun' and got battered.

scroobiustom

so much for a "pitbull" more of a domesticated camp clown, with a severe case of small man syndrome

@richh87

I don't think anyone will get pleasure out of hearing that - however, the guy is a tw@t.

Macca

No time for him but I d worry I was taking my football a tiny bit too seriously if I wished harm to the bloke

Go clubbing with the Scottish masses and it is only a matter if time. Correct me if I'm wrong but there are two clubs in Edinburgh. Silly fool. Hearts fans will be laughing all the way up the mile.!

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Would not wish harm like this on anyone .......... but i would suspect that there are quite a few thinking what goes around comes around after what he reportedly did to Conor Thomas. I think his own assessment of himself is actually some what greater than his actual ability....... bottom line is he is no loss to our club, even taking in to account his injuries he offered very little either in skill or bite. Last season when we were crying out for midfield strength his performances were awful ...... and he wonders why he didnt play ?

his assessment of his time at CCFC

The 24-year-old Dubliner comes across as one of life's great optimists, but on the subject of his years at Coventry, a dark cloud descends.
"I'm glad to wash my hands of it now and move on," he says quite firmly. "To be honest, it's a complete write-off for me. In my eyes I never really got a chance last year. There was the injury as well which didn't help. Basically it just never worked out for me at all. I had thought it was going to be my big break when I first went over and I got in the team and was doing quite well. But I had a setback and didn't really recover from it. I fell out with managers and when that happens you can see how things are going to pan out. I knew it was time to move on and I'm glad that I did. I feel that I'm at a better club now, if I'm being honest."

Herald Scotland

key part is "I fell out with managers........." everyone elses fault from a footballer of little quality how often have we heard that from such players ...... couldnt be that Deegan was a problem not an asset by any chance could it ? :facepalm: Maybe a little cynical but I really am not surprised he gets in to scrapes and trouble

enjoy Scotland Deegan..... but no loss to us, on what we saw last year we do not miss you

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
It is always an unprovoked attack until you get the full picture and hear both sides of it.

I once remember a Mr Kevin Thornton getting "attacked", that was after he had taken swings at 3 or 4 people before running away and he finally got a bit of a slap. That came out as "unprovoked".

Yorkshire SB

Never liked him, went off injured at a pre-season friendly against leamington in 2011. Admittedly he must've been very pissed off to be injured, but some younger fans tried to 'high-five' him and he just scowled at them. Probably had this one coming!

ajsccfc

Unprovoked attacks are rare. With Deegan’s previous I’m SURE he wasn’t the innocent party.

You sound like a scouser… - Always the victim but never your fault eh

You're SURE based on what - the nothing you actually know about it? The fact he left the club and you really want it to be true? It may turn out that he was involved in something but you can't be SURE about it in any way whatsoever.

The scouser part is just bewilderingly stupid, unless you think I'm Gary Deegan. I'm not excusing anybody as would you believe it - I don't know what happened or make wild assumptions about it. However, 'no smoke without fire' as if that sums it all up is hackneyed cliche nonsense, especially in the case of late night drunken violence.

Last edited:

smileycov

Facebook User
Unprovoked attacks are rare. With Deegan’s previous I’m SURE he wasn’t the innocent party.

/QUOTE]

"Deegan was standing outside the Hardrock Cafe in George Street after leaving a nearby nightclub when a man approached and punched him in the face." - from the Edinburgh paper. He was probally stood annoyingly though, eh!

Otis

He may have been thinking aggressively mind and was smacked in the gob by a psychic.

Users who are viewing this thread