Decent food at Wembley (1 Viewer)

Saddlebrains

Probably the most boring thread on here at the moment but does anyone know anywhere for food that isnt that designer outlet by the fanzone?

Will have a 13 and 8 year old in tow and its a long time without proper grub leaving at 9am.

Tried booking one of the many restaraunts around the fanzone and Wembley Boulevard and literally all fucking booked

Many thanks in advance

Hobo

Probably the most boring thread on here at the moment but does anyone know anywhere for food that isnt that designer outlet by the fanzone?

Will have a 13 and 8 year old in tow and its a long time without proper grub leaving at 9am.

Tried booking one of the many restaraunts around the fanzone and Wembley Boulevard and literally all fucking booked

Many thanks in advance
Take your own. Everywhere will be mobbed and over priced near Wembley. Although there is a good Chinese buffet £10.00 near the Electric Ballroom Camden 20 min walk from Euston. I thought it would be rubbish but it was excellent. Just past Electric Ballroom on opposite side is a pub on a corner. Keep going and it is just past junction same side of road as pub.

Bad Boy

Take a hammo sammo or a egg and cress batch, they'll taste nicer than the filth they serve around Wembley.
I was in The White Horse the night England played France in the WC quarter final last December, the food was truly awful.

Nuskyblue

The title of this thread is an oxymoron.

It'll be bilge but hopefully cheaper than the o2 (£9/10 a pint...)

bigfatronssba

Many thanks in advance

Are you driving or going by coach or train?

If it’s coach they’ll likely stop at the services. I know it’s not glamorous grub, but you’ll be able to get something

bigfatronssba

The title of this thread is an oxymoron.

It'll be bilge but hopefully cheaper than the o2 (£9/10 a pint...)

That’s the important question. Beer prices at the stadium!

pusbccfc

There's absolutely loads really. Depends what you want. The options in the outlet are decent.

olderskyblue

Does no-one make an industrial amount of sandwiches at home and fill a rucksack with them anymore?
Yep. Sandwiches for en route, and some for later in case it’s extra time and pens :LOL:

although, if we win, a stop at the services on the way back should be a laugh…

WestEndAgro

Box park is excellent on Wembley way, but it's ticket only, £10 to pre book and it's Cov fan's only.
The food selection is top notch, with around 20 different independent traders offering 5-6 choices each.
Street food type vendors.
Highly recommended.
PUSB 💙

robbiekeane

Box park is excellent on Wembley way, but it's ticket only, £10 to pre book and it's Cov fan's only.
The food selection is top notch, with around 20 different independent traders offering 5-6 choices each.
Street food type vendors.
Highly recommended.
PUSB 💙
Why did I think when everyone was talking about box park they were talking Shoreditch. Thought it was a weird location given where Wembley is, makes a lot more sense now 😂

Hobo

I noticed today that food and drink are on the list of banned items for Wembley, alongside drones and weapons!
The protectionism of conditions of entry. What if people have allergies or dietary needs? At least with cricket internationals you can take food and water.

On another note I wonder if Millwall fans still read The Times?

Users who are viewing this thread