December will be a crucial month (1 Viewer)

guicey15

I honestly feel that December is the only month so far this season, where all the games are realistically win-able. We have proven against Southampton and West Ham that we really can compete against the best, and at times completely out play them. Looking at December I think we could get at the very least 3 wins if we play how we did yesterday.

Portsmouth Away - Good team on paper, but underachieving so far this season + a comfortable 3-0 win there last season. Look promising.

Hull Home - Again another good team, but not an impossible team to beat. Will be tough, but at least a draw is definitely possible.

Peterborough Away - Doing OK this season, but another win-able game. Often concede a lot too.

Bristol Home - This will be a real 6 pointer. We can, without doubt, beat these with ease. If we can out-play the best in the league at the Ricoh, then we should smash Bristol.

Brighton Home - Arguably the toughest test, but as I mentioned above we have tamed the best teams at the Ricoh, so at least a draw is certainly achievable. Have gone off the boil slightly since a great start. Will be interesting to see how we do at there place next week.

ccfc2011

I agree we need points and lots them in dec

Frostie

Like the optimism guicey but I would question us "smashing" Bristol City... They're a different animal since McInnes took over & have the 2 things we desperately lack, pace & an out & out goalscorer.

Covstu

sadly all of these should be winnable (well they were last year) but i cannot see us getting more than 5 points.

Disenchanted

Reality check.......Sorry

We have proven against Southampton and West Ham that we really can compete against the best, and at times completely out play them
2 games we lost,sorry to point out the bl**ding obvious but they don't give out points for how well you play its a results business!!:confused:

sky_blue_up_north

Bottom line if we don't win at least 5 of games between now and the New Year relegation is a certainly

Users who are viewing this thread