December points (1 Viewer)

Londonccfcfan

After a disappointing October (5points from 5 games) and November (5points from 4 games).

We really need to get back to the 2 points per game average, to set up for A challenge on the top three and move up the table.

December fixtures and my points prediction. My heart tells me we could win all 5 with a bit of luck.

Morecambe (A) - Win 2-1
Cheltenham (H) - Win 1-0
Wycombe (H) - Draw 2-2
Port Vale (A) - Draw 1-1
Carlisle (A) - Draw 1-1

9 points from 5 games would take as a minimum from these fixtures. But one things for sure we cannot have another disappointing month in the league. Home form especially must pick up.

Otis

After a disappointing October (5points from 5 games) and November (5points from 4 games).

We really need to get back to the 2 points per game average, to set up for A challenge on the top three and move up the table.

December fixtures and my points prediction. My heart tells me we could win all 5 with a bit of luck.

Morecambe (A) - Win 2-1
Cheltenham (H) - Win 1-0
Wycombe (H) - Draw 2-2
Port Vale (A) - Draw 1-1
Carlisle (A) - Draw 1-1

9 points from 5 games would take as a minimum from these fixtures. But one things for sure we cannot have another disappointing month in the league. Home form especially must pick up.
Wycombe does look the toughest fixture on paper there.

Cov kid 55

Now Nazon has finally come to the conclusion it's a good idea to pass sometimes I see positive things ahead.

I can see three wins there. If we can bag draws in the other two it will be a very good month.
I reckon the 9 points would be a good result, particularly with 3 away games. I think we could beat Wycombe, but Carlisle away has the potential for a defeat. Which would give us 10 points.

Sky Blue Harry H

Wycombe does look the toughest fixture on paper there.

I agree about the Wycombe game - does anyone else agree it's nearly all down to the big beast up front. If I were manager, I'd push our back four as high up the pitch as possible and be on at our players to give away as few free kicks as possible (although I know that the last bit's a bit difficult to put into practice)

Modcons86

Morecambe (A) - Win
Cheltenham (H) - Draw
Wycombe (H) - Draw
Port Vale (A) - Win
Carlisle (A) - Draw
Carlisle and cheltenham I feel could go either way.

stevefloyd

Have to look for 10 points minimum everyone has had time to understand each other's games now so time to prove they are worth keeping

steve82

Morecambe (A) - win 0-2
Cheltenham (H) - win 1-0
Wycombe (H) - lose 1-2
Port Vale (A) - win 1-2
Carlisle (A) - draw 1-1

10 points for me from 15 sees a reasonably rewarding xmas period and retaining our spot in the play offs

Bumberclart

Lets be honest,, we haven't got a clue what will happen. L2 is so unpredictable, we could end up with zero points.

Londonccfcfan

Let’s turn this into points prediction thread. Get your predictions in before tomorrow’s game.

3 points for the correct score.
1 point for the correct result.

JWC

Morecambe 0-2 W
Cheltenham 2-0 W
Wycombe 1-1 D
Port vale 0-1 W
Carlisle 0-1 W

4 wins and a draw for Christmas. Lovely stuff.

Londonccfcfan

Interesting most of us predicted a loss or a draw vs Wycombe at home a couple of weeks ago.

Back on track now after Morecambe game, Still on target for 9 points minimum from these 5 games.

Users who are viewing this thread