Debt list (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

So with figures like that, which were not uncommon 10 years ago what possible motive could SISU have had to buy a football club in a one club town that did not even own its own stadium?

rupert_bear

Makes you wonder what is the attraction for the money men, entrepreneurs etc to throw their wealth at football clubs and despite regular heavy losses stay, I include sisu in that.

trevelfarandwide

To buy a club nowadays, you have to have serious money, coupled with a willful necessity to part with that money to achieve any iota of 'success'.

I shudder to think what the state of play will be in another 10 years...how many clubs will have ceased to exist?

chiefdave

So with figures like that, which were not uncommon 10 years ago what possible motive could SISU have had to buy a football club in a one club town that did not even own its own stadium?
They were sold an investment by Ranson. They have never had any interest in owning a football club. Whatever he told them he convinced them he had a plan that would work and they agreed to fund it.

rupert_bear

I shudder to think what the state of play will be in another 10 years...how many clubs will have ceased to exist?
In fairness though that was being said 10 years ago more even, no-ones gone yet.

Users who are viewing this thread