Deal done behind Lucas back while she was away? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
What does this mean?

She got her way when the council’s goalie – Phil Townshend acting as council leader while Ann Lucas was on holiday – conceded.

Should we be saying fair play Phil Thownshend for sorting it?

RoboCCFC90

What does this mean?

Should we be saying fair play Phil Thownshend for sorting it?

Fair play Phil Townsend, all sides need to come to some mutual grounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Think she was fully aware of it Nick ....... in the Dean's interview he said she was at that first meeting for instance. She was I believe only away when the announcement was made

The actual negotiations were between 2 representatives of CCFC and 2 from ACL as far as I am aware

Nick

Administrator
Ah so he was just there to sign on the dotted line. The way that was worded made it sound a bit sinister :)

lordsummerisle

I think that initial negotiations in London were with Joy Seppala, Ann Lucas,Martin Reeves, the Rev, and his mediation expert, possibly some others.

That bloke hasn't got much right in his article at all!

Nick

Administrator
I think that initial negotiations in London were with Joy Seppala, Ann Lucas,Martin Reeves, the Rev, and his mediation expert, possibly some others.

That bloke hasn't got much right in his article at all!

I did notice it was a random different bloke who then suddenly changes the subject to Meriden...

Astute

Ah so he was just there to sign on the dotted line. The way that was worded made it sound a bit sinister :)

A normal day in the life of CCFC these days :mad:

RoboCCFC90

Reading it back I don't think there is much to see in this, of course over time CCFC may require Matchday related revenues but right now I am sure they are happy to be receiving better revenues 100% then they did at Sixfields.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Covstu

In cases like this sometimes it is better that other people are used to try and find common ground. Sense prevailed finally until the next saga...

Hobo

All the main players were involved. Lucas was obviously happy to let the finalisation be tied up while she was away. Obviously wanted the Sky Blues back, as soon as possible.

J

Jack Griffin

I doubt she was incommunicado. They have mobile phones these days.

Users who are viewing this thread