Deadline Day (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

Well Mowbray has said he expects a "Busy Monday" will that be player coming or going I wonder !

What do we all think will happen today ? Anybody expect to see Maddison leave ? A couple of the bit part players to leave to make way for new signings ?

Discuss

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Think it will be busy behind the scenes but actually deals getting done will be another thing.

Don't see Maddison going today personally.

I reckon 1 in & maybe 1 out but expect it to be loan deals.

Otis

Hope i'm wrong but I've still got a nagging feeling that Fleck will go.
I think he may well be gone too, especially with his contract being up at the end of the season. If he does go we are in big trouble, because to me it has been proved that Bigi can't play that role and that Rose is a different type of player.

Also, as has been proved right now, we don't really have a replacement for Vincelot either, so if he gets injured that could create yet another massive problem.

ClarkeZ

I think he may well be gone too, especially with his contract being up at the end of the season. If he does go we are in big trouble, because to me it has been proved that Bigi can't play that role and that Rose is a different type of player.

Also, as has been proved right now, we don't really have a replacement for Vincelot either, so if he gets injured that could create yet another massive problem.

Agreed, Bigi cant play there long term. But I still think Cole can do a job there as a temporary solution. JOB too, yes hes a little headless chicken at times, but he never gives the opposition time on the ball and will certainly put the tackle in. Both safer than Bigi in my opinion.

As for transfers, I cant see much happening. He seems to be waiting for Martin to return as the defensive solution. Which will settle Rickett's nerves and might solidify the back 4. And with Stokes & Lorentzon at full back that looks ok. He wont bring in a striker unless they're perfect, which we're highly improbable to find. I'm not expecting a lot.

simonregis

Think only academy kids will leave n loan and be surprised if anyone comes in today. Maybe a loanee in before weekend

Hobo

Cannot see anyone coming or going.

Alkhen

I think we will see a few new faces, maybe not today but with loans still an option.

All I hope is we dont sign people who need time to 'get up to speed', far too many we have taken have been way behind.

If I had my way we would look at players from L2 who have been playing regularly, atleast they will come in good shape.

Terry Gibson's perm

When does the loan window open/close can't see why it can't just be today and then let all the agents go off on holiday for a few months.

Hobo

Well Mowbray has said he expects a "Busy Monday" will that be player coming or going I wonder !

What do we all think will happen today ? Anybody expect to see Maddison leave ? A couple of the bit part players to leave to make way for new signings ?

Discuss

he has got to go shopping with his wife.

Brylowes

I will be very happy if Fleck is still our player at the end of the day.
And a bit surprised.

ajsccfc

You still get deals announced after the deadline so long as some part of the paperwork has been submitted by that point. They should just do all their business last week so they can relax and watch Eastenders instead of all this late faff.

Captain Dart

Captain Dart

Users who are viewing this thread