Deadline day thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Not sure we will have much to talk about but making a thread in case :)

What time does it close?

larry_david

Loan wise I imagine some younger players will go. But probably not til end of August

You just know chaplin will go elsewhere as well

Skybluefaz

I have a bad feeling about Bayliss, there is no reason to sell but our wanky owners always have the potential to take a good window and turn it into a bad one fairly swiftly. Surely we will see a CB come in as well.

wingy

Loan wise I imagine some younger players will go. But probably not til end of August

You just know chaplin will go elsewhere as well
Who else has expressed interest in him ?
I haven't seen any other speculation about other Clubs changing him
I reckon he will stay where he is and Jacket decided that around two weeks into our chase .

luwalla

Who else has expressed interest in him ?
I haven't seen any other speculation about other Clubs changing him
I reckon he will stay where he is and Jacket decided that around two weeks into our chase .
Bristol fans hadnt seen anyone else interested in Bakayoko when they announced the deal was pretty much done...

Hobo

I have a bad feeling about Bayliss, there is no reason to sell but our wanky owners always have the potential to take a good window and turn it into a bad one fairly swiftly. Surely we will see a CB come in as well.

The reason to sell would be an offer being made that is too good for Bayliss to refuse. He may be under contract but I bet he has a release clause written into it.

sylus

The reason to sell would be an offer being made that is too good for Bayliss to refuse. He may be under contract but I bet he has a release clause written into it.

i too have a bad feeling about Bayliss,i hope i am wrong and we keep him,we need him,i'm also not sure why Bayliss would have a release clause written into his contract,i mean why would he.

luwalla

we hang on to everyone ( or at least everyone that we want to keep - usual suspects ) and bag a CB ill be happy... bag another striker too & ill be exstatic :)

Last edited:

Magwitch

Don’t think that will happen this year, from a ccfc point of view another good season for him and a good one for the team his value will soar. Just look at Maddison from a £3 million player to a £22 million one in 2 seasons.

wingy

Don’t think that will happen this year, from a ccfc point of view another good season for him and a good one for the team his value will soar. Just look at Maddison from a £3 million player to a £22 million one in 2 seasons.
Well If Scunny are atypical of this league he sounds like he's made the transition to this level comfortably.

Skybluefaz

I don't know for sure but isn't he still on his first pro contract? Not so sure he'd have a release clause. I just feel he'll thrive in our system this season and be impossible to replace in this window.

better days

Don't think Bayliss or his advisors are looking for a move

shmmeee

I'll take: no one out

I'd like: GK, ST, CB in

I expect: one or two fringe players out and one in.

CovisGod

Why switch to a loan prior to the deadline?

Spent too much of the available money on Bakayoko? Or loan him for a season with a view to permenant if he performs (which would no doubt get hijacked)

I say bite the bullet, pay the 375k and get him in, with the money from Maddison and McNulty we can afford to

Users who are viewing this thread