Day 1 summary - Day 2 preview (1 Viewer)

MichaelCCFC

Day 1 - some bits and bobs but nothing really significant emerged
Day 2 - sisu bombshell expected

Is that pretty much it?

letsallsingtogether

Luckily my brother still has an air raid shelter in his garden we may need it.:D

QUOTE=MichaelCCFC;715173]Day 1 - some bits and bobs but nothing really significant emerged
Day 2 - sisu bombshell expected

Is that pretty much it?[/QUOTE]

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I don't understand nor have any interest in all this legal mumbo jumbo. I just want to know a few things: Will CCFC ever be back at the Ricoh? Will we ever be able to strengthen the squad? Will be be strong enough for a push for promotion? If "yes" to all or any of these, then I'll feel a bit better about the club.

Hobo

I don't understand nor have any interest in all this legal mumbo jumbo. I just want to know a few things: Will CCFC ever be back at the Ricoh? Will we ever be able to strengthen the squad? Will be be strong enough for a push for promotion? If "yes" to all or any of these, then I'll feel a bit better about the club.

The legal mumbo jumbo might be very relevant then.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Still don't understand nor have any interest. I'm not a keyboard lawyer and don't pretend to be. ;)

Hobo

Still don't understand nor have any interest. I'm not a keyboard lawyer and don't pretend to be. ;)
'Not a keyboard lawyer and don't pretend to be'. Nowt wrong with that Houch, in fact it's commendable.

We would all like it just to be about football agreed. But this is where we are at, until we get through this court process we won't no the direction the club is heading in? The bad news is this court case may not be the pivotal point many are hoping it to be?

Nothing to discuss football wise anyway it is all speculation around transfers...I could start a thread on What do you think are chances are for 2015/2016 which is the sort of projection some people like to work with on here? I remember a similar thread in about January for the coming season lol

Users who are viewing this thread