David vance (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

giphy.gif
IMG_20200907_181457.png
Talk about statistics by all means and discuss them, but this is just vicious and nasty... What a c**t, he obviously has issues with Marcus rashfoed taking the time to help unfortunate children the weird fuck.. Now the term racist is thrown around alot, but this guy... This guy is a racist c**t, his timeline is tragic

Last edited:

chiefdave

That’s got to be a photoshop job. I know he’s a nasty piece of work but that just open outright racism.

Ring Of Steel

Racist c**t acting the racist c**t. Rashfords really got them rattled with his charity and community work. Fair play to the lad.

We’ve seen this a lot, whether it’s Greta, Rashford or anyone else, there’s a certain group of people who seem to go nuts with outrage and see it as some kind of weird interfering. I won’t say the name If this group as it was deemed offensive but I think you know what I mean.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

What a horrible man. That's nasty and uncalled for. Is he even real or is it just an internet troll?

The father figure problem is a valid point, but asking him about his dad etc is just disgusting. It also makes his first point invalid and something which obviously has another agenda.

For such a young player the efforts he has made for charity is remarkable actually.

Ring Of Steel

What a horrible man. That's nasty and uncalled for. Is he even real or is it just an internet troll?

The father figure problem is a valid point, but asking him about his dad etc is just disgusting. It also makes his first point invalid and something which obviously has another agenda.

For such a young player the efforts he has made for charity is remarkable actually.

He’s very real unfortunately. It was him that went to the United Nations with Katie Hopkins and put a plinth up in reception, then filmed a bit of talking and claimed they were there to talk about Islam & had a great response. It was comical as you could see people coming in through the revolving doors in the background & hear people chatting- however yes, he’s very real and this stuff is sort of par for the course with him.

Evo1883

I mean by all means the first part of his tweet can be discussed sensibly in regards to children and fathers... But the second part is just vile.

Many people including barak Obama and David lammy have discussed the first part before.... But to ask rashford if he's ever met his dad is a racist stereotype, simply by assuming he hasn't because he's black... Vance also said something similar to David lammy.

RegTheDonk

Surprised they get away with this - probably worded so it's quoting facts and figures and true, but it obviously incites racial hatred. Like Hopkins, he's making money from somewhere by being controversial. Some will lap it up and keep the payroll in motion.

Users who are viewing this thread