David Rennie (1 Viewer)

hill83

Remember him?

Here's a picture of him.
coventry-city-david-rennie-70-merlin-ultimate-1996-football-trading-card-30615-p.jpg

Moff

Remember him?

Here's a picture of him.
coventry-city-david-rennie-70-merlin-ultimate-1996-football-trading-card-30615-p.jpg

Met him once in Lloyd's in town. Thanks for the reminder I had almost forgotten what he looked like.
Peter Atherton was with him, do you have a picture of him you could post?

Nick

Administrator
When you get bored of looking like Max and want to look like an Army Sergeant

coventry-city-david-rennie-107-merlin-s-english-premier-league-1995-football-sticker-57382-p.jpg

Even then he looked about 45, he is only 52 now.

Apparently he was 30 in this picture as it is from 1995.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Another of our cast offs.

Your sister is my cast off and it doesn't stop you*

*I managed to get an inbred (because it's Leicester) insult and a "done a family member" insult in there. I don't even know if he has a sister but who cares. He is right though, David Rennie started out at Leicester in 1980 in the youth team and then went to Leeds after just 21 appearances.

ajsccfc

I only remember him having the moustache, with the beard he looks like Isaias' pasty stunt double.

Moff

Seeing as we are looking at old players I thought I would link in to an article by those journalistic arseholes at the Daily Moaning F*cking Mail. Who clearly think Lee Hurst is Andy Pearce.

What happened next to stars of first Premier League season | Daily Mail Online

430A9A8D00000578-0-image-m-3_1502097773764.jpg

Sky Sports' promotional photograph for the first ever Premier League campaign, which was 25 years ago. Back row (left to right): David Hirst, Lee Sharpe, Tony Daley, Vinnie Jones, Mark Wright, John Wark, Tim Flowers, Tim Sherwood. Middle row (left to right): Ian Brightwell, Ian Butterworth, Hans Segers, Andy Pearce, Carl Bradshaw, Gordon Durie, David Hillier. Front row (left to right): Gary Charles, Andy Ritchie, John Salako, Andy Sinton, Alan Kernaghan, Gordon Strachan, Peter Beardsley

This is Lee Hurst,
coventry-city-lee-hurst-60-panini-football-93-collectable-football-sticker-49302-p.jpg
upload_2017-8-7_21-29-40.png and this is Andy Pearce

Ranjit Bhurpa

Seeing as we are looking at old players I thought I would link in to an article by those journalistic arseholes at the Daily Moaning F*cking Mail. Who clearly think Lee Hurst is Andy Pearce.

What happened next to stars of first Premier League season | Daily Mail Online

430A9A8D00000578-0-image-m-3_1502097773764.jpg

Sky Sports' promotional photograph for the first ever Premier League campaign, which was 25 years ago. Back row (left to right): David Hirst, Lee Sharpe, Tony Daley, Vinnie Jones, Mark Wright, John Wark, Tim Flowers, Tim Sherwood. Middle row (left to right): Ian Brightwell, Ian Butterworth, Hans Segers, Andy Pearce, Carl Bradshaw, Gordon Durie, David Hillier. Front row (left to right): Gary Charles, Andy Ritchie, John Salako, Andy Sinton, Alan Kernaghan, Gordon Strachan, Peter Beardsley

This is Lee Hurst,
coventry-city-lee-hurst-60-panini-football-93-collectable-football-sticker-49302-p.jpg
View attachment 7853 and this is Andy Pearce
And 7 of those 25 have played for us. Fan my old coconuts, where did it all go wrong??

Terry Gibson's perm

When I just reopened this page it focused on the bottom half of the statue and that summed it up for me David Ronnie = cock

Users who are viewing this thread