david ngog (1 Viewer)

skybluejack10

was sitting behind me yesterday, had my photo taken with him. Asked him what he was doing there and he told me he was joining us on loan in jan...

AFCCOVENTRY

lol.... the same Ngog who scored a double against Charlton the other day?

I thought it was xmas coming not April fools.... :facepalm:

skybluejack10

okay, that's a slight lie... :whistle:
he was sitting behind us but weird how he wasn't playing for bolton after scoring 2 the other week?
He could either have been injured or suspended but why go and see cov play when bolton were playing? When we asked him if he knew the bolton score he said: it's 3-1 isn't it? and we had to tell him it was in fact 5-1, although bolton ended up losing 5-4!
He was sitting near edjenguele's family i think so he could be cousins with him? or a friend perhaps?
or maybe a miracle is going to happen, meaning we are to get david ngog on loan :p

Jimthor

Pic or it didn't happen ;)

ggrady

If we can't afford mcgoldricks wages there is no chance we can afford ngogs. Nothing wrong with dreaming though ;)

LJC_CCFC

Mate of the edge maybe, cannot see this happening as 1) wages and 2) he's much better than league 1

CJparker

You asked why he wasn't at the Bolton game....this is because their match at Blackburn was postponed yesterday, waterlogged pitch

Users who are viewing this thread