David Icke (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

A friend of mine has read his books and even been to one of his conferences,which sell out huge arenas.
He was on the City's books as a youth team goalkeeper,but is more well known for his books and talks on conspiracy theories and secret organisations etc.But is he a harmless crackpot or someone in the know ?

Grendel

A friend of mine has read his books and even been to one of his conferences,which sell out huge arenas.
He was on the City's books as a youth team goalkeeper,but is more well known for his books and talks on conspiracy theories and secret organisations etc.But is he a harmless crackpot or someone in the know ?

How old are you?

Grendel

bringbackrattles

Do you not remember his turquoise shell suits when he left the BBC? I thought you were too young perhaps? He is a fruit cake.
That's what I thought but my mate thinks he's some sort of Messiah.
He sells out the O2 Arena which is remarkable for someone who's been ridiculed so much.

Otis

I saw him hold a seminar in Coventry when he was with the Green Party.

He was throwing packets of plastic razors around the room. This was before he went as mad as a box of frogs.

RFC

Who was the better Keeper, Dickie Deighton or David Icke?

David is a self processed ??????

bringbackrattles

I like the way though he's not scared to name perverts and the like on his site.
My mate borrowed me one of his books but some of his ideology is bizarre and strange so only read a few chapters.
But he's a colourful character but you won't find me at one of his conferences !

Otis

Did he mention anything about ccfc returning to the Ricoh and playing in the PL again?

No, but I rang him last week cos I couldn't find my slippers and he said they were probably in the hall ..... and they were. :eek:

bringbackrattles

Otis

Here is the proof of the reptilians ruling the earth!!!!!

[video=youtube;KLop4NUxsQs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLop4NUxsQs[/video]

skybluetony176

10 things that David Icke predicted that came true!!

http://www.neonnettle.com/feed/57-1-10-things-david-icke-predicted-that-actually-came-true-

No, it's true. They all came true and are not guesses at all or stating the bleedin obvious. The bloke is a soothsayer, a visionary, a Godhead! :facepalm:

Predicted that Jimmy Saville is a sexual predator. I think we all predicted that.

Predicted that the USA would be hit by a major hurricane. Would this be during the hurricane season by any chance? When you have a season dedicated to the hurricane there's always going to be a big one sooner or later. I predict that we're going to have a hot summer sooner or later. I'm the Messiah.

Predicted that the USA will be hit by major gun attacks. A country where they make guns aimed at the child market. What were the chances?

Yeah the bloke's a fruit loop.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Was he ever a member of the Kaiser Chiefs? (I predict a riot) :)

J

Jack Griffin

I predict the first Woman president of the United States in the next 20 years, I just hope it isn't Sarah Palin.

Users who are viewing this thread