David Bell - where is he (1 Viewer)

shy_tall_knight

Does anyone know the extent of his injury as I feel he could be the difference.

Since signing in Jan 2009 he has had 71 starts + 20 sub appearances and has rattled in 6 goals. some might say he is a sick-note but they haven't seen his step-over.

His last goal for us was as recent as March 2011.

Of those 71 starts we have gone on to win 17 whilst not a large total it is incredibly consistent
2008/09 won 4 of the games when he started
09/10 5 games won
10/11 4 games won
11/12 4 games won the last of which was Brighton 31/12/2011. I think we can see a pattern emerging.

We need him back from injury quickly stats don't lie

Astute

Play him until we have won 4 games then not play him again by the look of them stats.

ccfcway

mcsheff will walk this league
baker got 15 goals in half a seaosn in this league
"mcdoanld will be top scorer in this league"

yadda yadda

letrs not wait for Bell,

CJparker

Does anyone know the extent of his injury as I feel he could be the difference.

Since signing in Jan 2009 he has had 71 starts + 20 sub appearances and has rattled in 6 goals. some might say he is a sick-note but they haven't seen his step-over.

His last goal for us was as recent as March 2011.

Of those 71 starts we have gone on to win 17 whilst not a large total it is incredibly consistent
2008/09 won 4 of the games when he started
09/10 5 games won
10/11 4 games won
11/12 4 games won the last of which was Brighton 31/12/2011. I think we can see a pattern emerging.

We need him back from injury quickly stats don't lie

I think this is a well-written joke but I am not entirely sure!

CJparker

right at this moment he is probably in some sleazy lounge bar in Coventry, nicking wheat bee whilst eyeing up the local talent

shy_tall_knight

although tongue in cheek factually correct.

He was involved in 10 games from Jan 2012 to the end of the season, 5 he came on as sub and the 5 he started he was subbed, if nothing he is consistent.

His club stats showing him to have scored 4 goals in 2009/10 when in fact he only got 2 (6 a side games in training don't count) no wonder they offered him such a contract they think he is twice the player that he actually is. AT must have had a say in his contract extension.

Tonylinc

David Bell is what I call a "luxury player". He has all the talent to make it really big in the game but has to be carried for most of it. The simple fact is that we cannot afford such a player at this time.

Baginton

My first season going to Cov games and I have seen Belly for one of his previous clubs, so clean slate for all the players, when he gets fit and does get some game time he should be judged by what he does, he's been here before in League1 and was good, thats why Cov chased him for three seasons!!

I hope he can come in and do a job, for his and our sakes, time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread