Darts World Championship 2019 (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueDom26

Can't see a thread on it? Anybody been watching it? I fancy Gerwyn Price to win

Adge

Interestingly, the first time a woman beat a man to get into the 2nd round for the first time last night. Fair play to Fallon Sherrock for breaking down more barriers.

Grendel

Interestingly, the first time a woman beat a man to get into the 2nd round for the first time last night. Fair play to Fallon Sherrock for breaking down more barriers.

I don’t understand why women couldn’t be as good as men at darts anyway

Blind-Faith

I can’t understand why woman feel the need to poke there fucking noses into men’s darts , there is a woman’s female darts league so stick to playing that!

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I can’t understand why woman feel the need to poke there fucking noses into men’s darts , there is a woman’s female darts league so stick to playing that!

I'll give you a clue why. It starts with £ and ends with £.

Paul Anthony

Fallon Sharrock is at it again! Just beat Mensur Suljovic 3-1. Cracking game of darts that was!

Gazolba

People who are good at something want to test themselves against the best and the best currently are men.
The reason for separate mens and womens sports is because women are considerered to be not able to compete on an equal basis.
But every so often an exceptional woman comes along that can compete successully against the lesser top men.
It's happened in chess, motor racing and now darts. Probably other sports as well.

Grendel

People who are good at something want to test themselves against the best and the best currently are men.
The reason for separate mens and womens sports is because women are considerered to be not able to compete on an equal basis.
But every so often an exceptional woman comes along that can compete successully against the lesser top men.
It's happened in chess, motor racing and now darts. Probably other sports as well.

Chess?

Women are obviously as good as men when there is no physical requirements of strength

Equestrian sports are competed equally

Adge

Snakebite looking more likely at the minute.

ccfctommy

There is zero money in the BDO Ladies darts Championship. The winner gets 5k. Fallon Sherrock got loads more money for her PDC run and now she will be a guest on the Premier League.

Barry Hearn has said she will enter q school like everyone else if she wants a tour card. Apparently several ladies from the BDO will enter q school.

Users who are viewing this thread