Darren Ferguson (1 Viewer)

CovLis86

Left Peterborough and wants a new challenge. Would be our only half chance to get him now... Who would? II'd say yes.

Kingokings204

Let's face it we would all take Ricky Tomlinson at the moment wouldn't we?

Bob Latchford

has experience, know's the lower league's, goes on decent runs every few months, cheap, and then there's Pressley

covboy1987

Left Peterborough and wants a new challenge. Would be our only half chance to get him now... Who would? II'd say yes.

why would we want Darren Ferguson? Peterborough have had a dire season that is why he is no longer the manager - He would do no better than the present management

ccfc1234

Good shout and with his connections I think we might see the standard of our loan players increasing.

rob9872

Another crap failed manager, no thanks. Has nothing to offer and can no longer cheat with the pick of man utd rejects now his dad isn't there.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

th

We need this man ......isn't it ?

letsallsingtogether

No, No No Or we will be here again in 6 months asking who our next manager should be.

If that is the level of our ambition then we might as well stay with SP.

torchomatic

Think we need to be careful here. We don't just want to get the first bloke we can think of. I know we're in the bottom four but we need to get this next appointment right after so many mistakes.

The Lurker

Crap manager. Had lots of money to spend.

Did he? Hardly spent any money at p'boro. Most of there players signed from non league and went on to bigger and better things. I.e, dwight Gayle, George Boyd, Ryan Bennett etc... Ideal for sisu

kg82

And how much did they recoup?

Plus how many promotions they had over the years compared to us? They've had much more success compared to us (which isn't hard) but to say he done a shit job is harsh.

I didn't say that. I said he's not a good manager. He's spent a lot, I also said that. It doesn't matter how much they recoup, when has our owners philosophy ever been speculate to accumulate? They've had more success because they've gone out and spent money, which we don't do. He should've done better in the championship and he should've done better this season. Just my opinion, obviously, but I don't rate him.

The Lurker

I didn't say that. I said he's not a good manager. He's spent a lot, I also said that. It doesn't matter how much they recoup, when has our owners philosophy ever been speculate to accumulate? They've had more success because they've gone out and spent money, which we don't do. He should've done better in the championship and he should've done better this season. Just my opinion, obviously, but I don't rate him.

Not a good manager yet in 7 years as manager has achieved back to back promotions, a playoff promotion season and won the JPT trophy. Yeah that's really shit

Users who are viewing this thread