Dark / Random Documentary Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Can't get enough of them, anybody got any recommendations?

A few:

Titticut Follies
The Bridge
Grizzly Man
Tickled (I have no idea why this is so random)

Alkhen

A few:

Titticut Follies
The Bridge
Grizzly Man

All This Mayhem, great doc. was on Netflix but the feckers removed it. not sure where you can get it now

Such a mental story, without spoilers.. goes places you wouldn't think a sports doc would

1630667550654.png

clint van damme

A few:

Titticut Follies
The Bridge
Grizzly Man

If you want dark Letters to Zachary is pretty bleak. Think I may have recommended it before though so you may have seen it.

AOM

Some good serial killer/murder documentaries on Netflix if that's your thing. Yorkshire ripper one was good, as was the Night Stalker.
American Murderer: The Family Next Door was horrendous, but again interesting.

The documentary about the Cecil Hotel in LA was a bit disappointing after the first episode was promising

clint van damme

Some good serial killer/murder documentaries on Netflix if that's your thing. Yorkshire ripper one was good, as was the Night Stalker.
American Murderer: The Family Next Door was horrendous, but again interesting.

The documentary about the Cecil Hotel in LA was a bit disappointing after the first episode was promising

Watched one about theLasVegas shootings the other night.
It never fails to amaze me how certain sections of society, (normally poilticians), can quickly turn a tragedy into an opportunity, vermin.

AOM

Watched one about theLasVegas shootings the other night.
It never fails to amaze me how certain sections of society, (normally poilticians), can quickly turn a tragedy into an opportunity, vermin.

Ooh not seen that one yet, will add to the list.

Yeah, it's often the case with the press too

Philosorapter

Excellent documentaries about how different Civilisations collapse.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I remember watching a documentary on netflix a while back about a family in America who befriended another family . The dad from the other family ingratiated himself into the family slept with the daughter, wife and had a bit with the Dad too!!

Bloody crazy, he convinced the daughter they had to have sex to prevent an Alien Invasion ,I think

stay_up_skyblues

I remember watching a documentary on netflix a while back about a family in America who befriended another family . The dad from the other family ingratiated himself into the family slept with the daughter, wife and had a bit with the Dad too!!

Bloody crazy, he convinced the daughter they had to have sex to prevent an Alien Invasion ,I think

Yeah I saw that too. Bizarre.

Terry_dactyl

I watched ‘Last Days’ on netflix last night. It’s About Hungarian Jews being taken to Auschwitz…about as horrendous as you might expect. The interviewed survivors are incredible.
Reminded me of a short French doc I saw some years ago called ‘The Night and the fog”. Harrowing stuff.

Bugsy

Users who are viewing this thread