Dario Gradi (1 Viewer)

Skybluefaz

Weird. Having young boys stay over at your house if they aren't your young sons mates is not right. Just wonder if this is a Saville level thing waiting to happen.

wingy

Think Church Cubs/Scouts or pretty much any such group's that involves oversight of kids got away with much through ignorance ,misplaced trust, awareness( don't think enough Psychological investigation and information was available)

Without profiling would have been hard to identify the breadth or areas of infiltration ,

oakey

Think Church Cubs/Scouts or pretty much any such group's that involves oversight of kids got away with much through ignorance ,misplaced trust, awareness( don't think enough Psychological investigation and information was available)

Without profiling would have been hard to identify the breadth or areas of infiltration ,
I don't believe people inside these organisations didn't know or suspect. They turned a blind eye more like.

oakey

Where there are kids there are paedophiles, it's as simple as that.
Paedophiles are very cunning and often patient at grooming. They are also duping the other adults of course.We all have to be hyper vigilant. A child must only be alone with trusted adults and under scrutiny . Sad but true.

Sky Blue Pete

That’s a cracking article. I think it’s always the individual criminal/paedophiles fault and often when looking for others to include in the blame we play a dangerous game. The ‘Turning a blind eye’ comment often means that wives or other family members or close friends are made to feel guilty for things they aren’t responsible for and that’s wrong. Dario Gradi has a lot of questions to answer as does anyone involved in leadership at the clubs who didn’t ask the right questions and investigate allegations and complaints and they should be held accountable for their actions as I have been in church leadership for how ive dealt with allegations and situations that I’ve had to deal with. But it’s the criminal that is ultimately responsible.

Dave Merifield came out of the programmes with credit and if he was able to act then there’s every expectation that if someone had taken action earlier many many others wouldn’t have been abused

Trust should be earned all to slowly and certainly not given to individuals because they work in certain jobs. And when it comes to children disclosing we should always start with believing and investigate accordingly

stupot07

Programme called floodlights was just on BBC story about Andy Woodward. Fucking heartbreaking.
It was a really hard watch, but a must see. Brilliant acting too. It was heartbreaking, what an actual bastard BB is (and any other child abuser for that matter)

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread