Damian Collins (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
It seems like due to his position he has been very vocal against Coventry City.

So I was looking up a company called "Hottinger" who were involved in the Wasps takeover of CCFC with Hoffman and the Trust. They share a director with Wasps.

Interestingly, when you put Hottinger into Google it comes up that Mr Collins was earning a bit of cash on the side from that very company.

It just goes to show that there are some pretty strange links between people. (Yep, I know these are dated before the takeover attempt)

hottinger.PNG

It's probably a load of shite but there are lots of random links between people seemingly.

Last edited:

Fergusons_Beard

It seems like due to his position he has been very vocal against Coventry City.

So I was looking up a company called "Hottinger" who were involved in the Wasps takeover of CCFC with Hoffman and the Trust. They share a director with Wasps.

Interestingly, when you put Hottinger into Google it comes up that Mr Collins was earning a bit of cash on the side from that very company.

It just goes to show that there are some pretty strange links between people. (Yep, I know these are dated before the takeover attempt)

View attachment 16320

It's probably a load of shite but there are lots of random links between people seemingly.

Who & what are Hottinger Nick?

Seems weird that Collins getting his flat paid from it! Talks (whatevs) yes but his flat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nick

Administrator
Hottinger are a company who were involved with Wasps attempted takeover of CCFC with Hoffman while Wasps were "discussing" a rent deal with Dave Boddy. Their CEO is a Wasps Director.

I assumed that the flat bit is him renting his flat out and getting money from it, rather than paid for?

David O'Day

Hottinger are a company who were involved with Wasps attempted takeover of CCFC with Hoffman while Wasps were "discussing" a rent deal with Dave Boddy. Their CEO is a Wasps Director.

I assumed that the flat bit is him renting his flat out and getting money from it, rather than paid for?

Yeah the flat is just another registered income, nowt to do with hottinger

Magwitch

If I remember correctly Damien Collins was the MP who brought our plight to the House of Commons in the Northampton days. All concerned at the time too.

tisza

TBf he's got an ongoing concern in football governance. Some good ideas in the Bill he introduced on administration, proper ownership disclosure etc

Users who are viewing this thread