Cyrus Christie (1 Viewer)

Greggs

Good. I'm sure the offer represented 10% of his actual value, at most!

RoboCCFC90

Piss off Mark Robins!!

ccfcway

it would be VERY difficult to turn down anything over £1 million

Just got a text from a pal in Yorkshire saying Huddersfield have bid £300k for Christie

RoboCCFC90

will do but its getting more difficult to do after all the crap going on

Testing times, compared to all the shit we went through in the summer and even now this is nothing..

Godiva

I thought it was dead ceartain sisu would sell every player for a bag of chips. That is one bag per player I think, or was it 1 bag for all?
Damn you sisu - you're letting the fans down ... again!

RoboCCFC90

300k???? huddersfield can piss off

£300K? Pressley's words in the interview yesterday and today was it would take a "Ridiculous offer" for City to consider selling one of there players.. As you said an offer like that means Huddersfield can fook off!

RoboCCFC90

All the Huddersfield fans think the administrator will have to accept there low offer for him lol

That's because they're all thick..

CCFC_Charlie

But I thought we'd accept any offer for one of our players, at least that what people on here have said? :thinking about:

spwaverley4916

All the Huddersfield fans think the administrator will have to accept there low offer for him lol

someone tell them that appletons been paid and no longer has a say on monies coming in - players with Holdings not in administration - and robins can feck off aswell

LJC_CCFC

1 million and he is theres, but don't see them going that high as they have Callum Woods who can play at right back if Jack Hunt goes, they have been playing 3-5-2 so not exactly needed

dongonzalos

I think we will accept 600k. If they come back.
With the clubbing stating he could Leave for nothing at the end of next season.
We will then sign 2 free transfer/loanee cb's and JC will revert to RB.

RoboCCFC90

But I thought we'd accept any offer for one of our players, at least that what people on here have said? :thinking about:

As much as I'd like to say I told everyone so, we have to remain cautious to an extent, I believe what Pressley has said but it's dependant on how high Huddersfield go. Will they go up to £1,000,000, however that in my eyes would be a fantastic deal for a player who's contract expires at the end of the season.

What I would really like to see is Pressley sit down soon and talk to Callum, Cyrus, Franck and a few others about extending there contracts.

RoboCCFC90

I think we will accept 600k. If they come back.
With the clubbing stating he could Leave for nothing at the end of next season.
We will then sign 2 free transfer/loanee cb's and JC will revert to RB.

Pressley said "Ridiculous offer" I think Huddersfield would have to stump up almost double that for City to consider it.

dongonzalos

How much did we sell Turner for?

What were we considering selling Thomas to the likes of Liverpool for

What did we sell Bigi to a club with money like Newcastle for?

RoboCCFC90

His idea of ridiculous and Joy's may not be the same....

Maybe it's not but if Pressley is willing to stick his feet in the ground and Huddersfield are willing to come back again, Joy could end up feeling moist

ccfcway

How much did we sell Turner for?

Honestly, that still annoys the life out of me to this day.

Within the space of a few weeks we let Turner go for £600k or something like that and Wolves bought Rodger Johnson for something like £5 million

One is now in the prem and they other is in Wolves reserves in League One

SkyBlue_Bear83

The contract expiring isn't as relevant as it normally would be though is it? We would get a tribunal fee if he left at the end of his contract

That means we don't risk losing him for nothing even if doesnt sign a new deal

Users who are viewing this thread