Cwr (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
He doesn't want to let anybody say anything bad does he? Getting worked up because the lad is saying about lack of effort.

Nick

Administrator
People moaning about backing.

Don't we have a better budget than Burton, Rochdale, Scunthorpe, Barnsley?

He's now moaning about Wigan.

Nick

Administrator
Mowbray doesn't really have anything to say, just bumbling on unchallenged about anything.

Nick

Administrator
"Was Maddison Upset?"

TM: "I dont care whether he was upset or not, it's about the team not James Maddison."

Hobo

People moaning about backing.

Don't we have a better budget than Burton, Rochdale, Scunthorpe, Barnsley?

He's now moaning about Wigan.

Nick I am not saying it is down to budget, but can you tell me what our budget is and what the budget is of the other teams you have mentioned? Because I don't know? Can you tell me how much is going out of the budget as compensation wages vs actual current wages?

zuni

For me
ramage - poor
cole - poor
hunt - poor
henderson - poor
lorenzton - poor
fortune - poor
bigi - poor

so not budget but poor (and I am being kind) shabby decisions by TM, his intention was to give fresh legs but it had the reverse effect and now Murphy and Armstrong are burnt out for this season

Bob Latchford

Think it's clear to most , CWR'S remit, is to not put the club in a bad light. Eakin was saying it's good to be realistic BUT , try and be positive. oh , and he also said , up to yesterdays game , it was still possible to finish top six . on our form / run yeah right !

Hobo

For me
ramage - poor
cole - poor
hunt - poor
henderson - poor
lorenzton - poor
fortune - poor
bigi - poor

so not budget but poor (and I am being kind) shabby decisions by TM, his intention was to give fresh legs but it had the reverse effect and now Murphy and Armstrong are burnt out for this season

He watched most of them train before bringing them in which is worrying. Rammage is the one I can forgive as it clearly was just an emergency stop gap signing.

Wheelfass

The thing that annoys me most about Eakin is that people are invited to ring in with their opinions and when he doesn't agree with it he shouts them down, talks over the top of them and vertually tells them to shut.
He's a prat.

zuni

The thing that annoys me most about Eakin is that people are invited to ring in with their opinions and when he doesn't agree with it he shouts them down, talks over the top of them and vertually tells them to shut.
He's a prat.

Fully agree, no one can pick fault at either the owners or manager and the after match interviews are spineless...this season to a degree sisu have supported TM and agree with ramage ...he was a stop gap that went horrifically wrong.

RegTheDonk

What was Eakin on about re. Cov RFC and WASPs, sounds like he was having a go at someone because they weren't giving as much coverage to Cov as they do WASPs? If that the case I must admit I didn't realise Cov had won until it was full time, but was quite aware that it was going pear shaped for WASPs until the last few minutes. FFS I think we get more in game updates from Nuneaton than we ever do from the Butts.

Users who are viewing this thread