Cwr (1 Viewer)

wingy

So Tims been on ," Andy's Doing an admirably reasonable job", was quite consilatory regarding Gh and talks "We do talk from time to time ,the league position ,with the risk of relegation,is making Gary's attempt to find investment difficult ,We are pursuing loans ,Just the quality is'nt there and there is a dearth of available loans ". In response to clives question on whether the squad size is adequate,"he does have resources in the returning injured players."

Lord_Nampil

It seemed to me that maybe Hoffs backers were maybe having second thoughts due to league position, i also think Thorns in a job but maybe not for long!

wingy

Yeah ,was'nt a ringing endorsement was it,forgot to state there will be no moves on local chairman /CEO until seasons over ,focusing instead on trying to get out of the mire.

Otis

What's an 'admirably reasonable job?' Almost a contradiction there.

Synonyms for admirable: wonderful - marvellous - splendid - marvelous - superb

Last edited:

wingy

They were his exact words ,seemed stumped for a second and thought ,then the phone at CWR end went down a couple of times ,in the meantime that was the sum of his estimation.

Nonleagueherewecome

They were his exact words ,seemed stumped for a second and thought ,then the phone at CWR end went down a couple of times ,in the meantime that was the sum of his estimation.

Nah, it was from SISU HQ: every time Fisher went to say something truthful, Onye put his hand over the mouthpiece..

Nonleagueherewecome

Depressingly uplifting.

Excitingly dull.

Irritatingly soothing.

Focussed meandering.

Successful failure (see Dulieu, Ken).

Nonleagueherewecome

I have a Satanic number of "likes". If I retire my account now, do I go straight to hell? Or am I already there, given the season we're having?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
looks like i saved you from satan NLHWC ..... saving you from CCFC was clearly way beyond mine or anyone elses power ,.... sorry:whistle:

Lord_Nampil

As much as ill probably in a foul mood come 5 o clock on a saturday i actually cant wait for tomorrow, something about match day that i actually look forward to week in week out during a football season even if we loose!

wingy

As much as ill probably in a foul mood come 5 o clock on a saturday i actually cant wait for tomorrow, something about match day that i actually look forward to week in week out during a football season even if we loose!

Can't wait,yet i have an uncharacteristic bad vibe this week,fear their smart manager.

canleykid

I'm looking forward to see how or if we bounce back,we have a chance to be out the bottom three which seems amazing considering how bad we are it just goes to show how bad others are,i think we need to win away at some point cos we can't rely on home points alone,oh and TIM fisher is a knob saying players are coming back from injury is efficient to Andy thorn that clearly states sisu are happy with there bonuses while we get settled to watch league one football.

TheRoyalScam

I have a Satanic number of "likes". If I retire my account now, do I go straight to hell? Or am I already there, given the season we're having?

Saved from brimstone by oldskyblue58 - you're now on 667 'likes'..............'667, the neighbour of the beast';)

coop

I'm the same after the Ipswich defeat I came on here saying I'm never going again.But then I loved the Leeds game and got all excited and then was brought back down with the loss at reading Which I took my missus to.Didn't go forest due to work but carnt wait till tomorrow as we've not lost against Barnsley at home for ages.I think I'm a sadist(think that's how you spell it)it's the going down the pub before the game the ups the downs I think it makes you realise you are alive with all the different emotions you go through in the space of a couple of hours.I just hope we can win forget about the other shit going on and enjoy my pint after.

Otis

I'm looking forward to see how or if we bounce back,we have a chance to be out the bottom three which seems amazing considering how bad we are it just goes to show how bad others are,i think we need to win away at some point cos we can't rely on home points alone,oh and TIM fisher is a knob saying players are coming back from injury is efficient to Andy thorn that clearly states sisu are happy with there bonuses while we get settled to watch league one football.

There'll be all hell to pay if they don't bounce back. If we lose we lose and I'll accept that, but what I won't accept is if we go out there and don't give it a real go.

wingy

Saved from brimstone by oldskyblue58 - you're now on 667 'likes'..............'667, the neighbour of the beast';)

this occured a couple of months back on someone elses margin ,sso i did the decent thing ,and to prove my retention ,664 or 668 are the neighbour of the beast ;) Not wishing to be pedantic:D

Users who are viewing this thread