Cwr tonight (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Sky blue trust advert now

Nick

Administrator
This fella made sense until he said they offered to help with arbitration, surely both acl and sisu are quite business savvy so would sort that if they wanted to? No offence to the sbt but why would they need amateurs to sort the business deal out for them?

Nick

Administrator
Are so many people really agreeing with that phil fella who didnt really seem to know much?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
This fella made sense until he said they offered to help with arbitration, surely both acl and sisu are quite business savvy so would sort that if they wanted to? No offence to the sbt but why would they need amateurs to sort the business deal out for them?

I turned off when he came on! No offence to him but I was listening just to hear Pressley ;)

Does seem daft though a group of supporters would even consider saying 'we'll mediate' etc etc.

Hardly an independent party!

And amateur as you say

Nick

Administrator
Will need the ricoh :) i think ccfc need to hire you as a marketing manager to get people at games!

RegTheDonk

Sounds a good night that, but watch yourself Deano - Fisher will probably squeal to FACT and try and nick the gate money ;)

Users who are viewing this thread