cwr tonight (1 Viewer)

The Reverend Skyblue

Why shouldn't they? It shows their loyalty and their continued loyalty to the team they support. I know you don't give "two shits" for their loyalty and support, but there you go.

I re-read this post this morning and do regret what and how i replied.
I was mid flow of a little rant, and my blood boils sometimes over some peoles views. I do respect any other views on the SISU subject but in this post i clearly overstepped it.This whole SISU problem has changed me as i'm normally very calm, pragmatic ,some say shy person, but for some reason i see red when we talk on this.
So sorry to Jack and Torchmatic and any other poster i upset, i think i need a holiday to unwind and probabaly not talk again, when those four letters are in an opening thread.

The Rev

Disorganised1

Possibly - just possibly, this week has seen a change in the SISU attitude, but I have my doubts. Either way we can only support the team the way we feel happiest with.

I have not been to a game this season, partially apathy, partially work but I've decided that from February I'll be making the effort to show that even if we do go down, I will be City 'till I die.

ajsccfc

Well done jack, what a good little boy you are.Your choice just don't ever moan in the future
You obviously delight at watching our great club assett stripped and left penniless.I hope you don't moan tomorrow or in the future when we are in the 2nd Division playing Accrington Stanley, and you can say to yourself, Jack, I sat back and did absolutely nothing at all to prevent this.

The Rev

This is the kind of thing that lets this whole protest down, shouting down people who aren't going to take part. Maybe anyone attending the Southampton game out of a wish to just support the team can be called a scab, maybe have things thrown at them too?

The whole 'you love SISU!' 'you hate the team!' stuff is childish nonsense at the best of times without patronising anyone who doesn't share your exact philosophy on the matter.

Last edited:

The Reverend Skyblue

This is the kind of thing that lets this whole protest down, shouting down people who aren't going to take part. Maybe anyone attending the Southampton game out of a wish to just support the team can be called a scab, maybe have things thrown at them too?

ajsccfc, i have said sorry in one of the above posts. I completely lose it when there name is referred to, and i have promised myself to now stop talking about SISU. I was in a fowl mood last night and i am very sorry to write such crap. I am truely sorry

The Rev

torchomatic

Well said. If we all agree on one thing then it is the need to get SISU out.

Attendance of the Southampton game is a personal choice and one which I have made. I have decided to attend as I feel I need to cheer my team on at this especially difficult time. However, I understand why others are boycotting and support their efforts totally.

The whole 'you love SISU!' 'you hate the team!' stuff is childish nonsense at the best of times without patronising anyone who doesn't share your exact philosophy on the matter.

Ŵe should all just do our own thing, we have two options for the cup game and should express our views in our own way. The next thing will be home fans fighting in the stands over this...

The Reverend Skyblue

I'm just looking forward to coming back over late December/early New Year as my son is taking me to the West ham game as his school/uni is a couple of miles from the ground.
I am currently in very tight negotiations with the wife, to release me from my normal duties so i can drive up for the Brighton game.
Things are going well and i should be there if i don't enter the doghouse before we come back

The Rev

CCFC123

Everyone i've spoken to it behind the protest against Southampton. I would say approx 80% of supporters are for it?

What the fuck was nasel Nigel going on about last night? It was just wittering tripe being spouted with no real constructive argument apart from being 100% sky blue and get up there and support the boys.... we all want to do that but there comes a time Nigel when thats not enough...

torchomatic

So, a change of tactic from SISU by allowing the banners to stay up. Quite clever really on their behalf as it took the sting out of any potential impact. Must have been some aching arms too! Well done to those who smuggled them in. The one on the bridge looked good!

Users who are viewing this thread