CWR Phone In (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Hopefully it will be quite positive for a change :)

olderskyblue

Who does she go with?

Nick

Administrator
Pete from Coundon has missed the game :(

Probably won't be going on Tuesday, shit himself when asked if he is going on Tuesday.

You know....

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Such a bull shitter! This is the bloke who kicked off some years back when we had a massive cup tie (I forget which one it is, but Paul Fletcher era) and refused to leave the club ship until he got his own way! I think at the time, he wanted a ticket but didn't have priority; a bit like he would be now if we got to a big final, or even just a cup tie! Hes just committing to 'giving the equivalent to charity'; knowing he wont be able to kick off with the people at the club now and get his own way, im sure! Hes an attention seeker IMO

Nick

Administrator
Now saying he will buy a ticket, but not a season ticket. Not sure hes thought that through considering he doesn't want to give SISU / Otium any of his cash.......
So he's only spiting himself as he has to pay more?

D

Deleted member 4439

Moaning about the fact that if we got back into the championship that SISU / Otium wouldn't back the club, so what's the point. Well, it were down to the likes of Niggley Nigel the club wouldn't have the money to achieve the level it's at now. Just pi** off.

skybluetony176

Turned off now, what's he saying?

He took stick for going to Sixfields but SISU have worn him down. Good news is it seems TM and the product he's putting on the pitch are reigniting his fires. He will be going to the Walsall game and will go back to the Ricoh but not as a season ticket holder.

skybluetony176

Then again, I don't think I want so called supporters like him around the club!

It's a good job no one put you in charge then. We need as many fans as possible going as often as possible. I assume that you won't be moaning about stay away fans moaning about the playing budget? Seeing as you don't want fans like him around anyway.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Anyone know what TM said?

Pleased the game plan worked, spoke a lot about what it means to play at Millwall with the intimidating atmosphere and playing under pressure. Armstrong done fantastic but don't want to put too much pressure on him at 18. Its a squad game, all players need to feel like they are contributing. Keeping feet on the ground, knows its a long hard season mentioned he was top of the league with Boro on new years day and didn't even make the play offs, will be tougher when playing on deteriorating pitches in February. Too early to rule out Stokes for Tuesday.

skybluetony176

Anyone know what TM said?

Really good interview. Played down the game from the start saying we had good spells. Will be looking at Crewe over the weekend with a view to putting a team out to beat them regardless of who that means drops to the bench if he believes that is required. Stokes has had a niggling ankle for a while so could well be fit for Tuesday, no mention of who will replace him if not. Was quick to point out that he's not getting ahead of himself pointing out that when he was at Middlesbrough they were top twice by new year and then didn't even make the playoffs. Was pointing out how long the season is and how the pitch change's through the year so we probably won't be playing in the same style come February.

Users who are viewing this thread