CWR phone in tonight. (1 Viewer)

Flying Fokker

Just so we don't get off the wheel. New thread for tonight.

New investors on the horizon?
McSheffrey to be dropped.
Wilson to start tomorrow?
City may not go in to administration if SISU pay up?

Last edited:

AFCCOVENTRY

Just so we don't get off the wheel. New thread for tonight.

New investors on the horizon?
McSheffrey to be dropped.
Wilson to start tomorrow?
City may not go in to administration if SISU pay up?

one more thing to add to the agenda....

shit-hits-the-fan.jpg

Tonylinc

Home early from work tonight for once and so will be tuning in to the Phone -in. Looking forward to hearing from you FF

Colonel Mustard

A quarter of the show gone, mostly news and travel and Geoff & Clive bantering among themselves. Maybe it's rose-tinted glasses, but I'm sure I remember the old Gurney/Dent show just being wall-to-wall discussion and phonecalls for an hour.

Nick

Administrator
Havent heard much of him as i have just tuned in!

If he does a nigel impression or says fuck ill donate a tenner :)

chiefdave

Wasn't the Yorkshire loan to ACL so they could hand £40m (?) over to the council for the lease? ACL didn't pay any building costs did they?

Black6Osprey

Or is just quite reasonable and clarified that the trust us about trying to give the fans a voice.

Not about buying CCFC

Well, you've got to get your quids worth. But he did mention having 20% like Swansea. Does he want that 20% for free then? He's got more in common with SISU than I thought.

@richh87

Who is this les fella? Please can somebody take him round the back and shoot him?

He really didn't have a clue did he!

"Where's all the money that ACL borrowed from the bank"

"It was used to build the stadium..."

His parting comment was that if someone bought CCFC "ACL obviously wouldn't be around anymore".

Idiot.

Bugsy

georgehudson

and now we'll go over to the travel,
WAIT ON less than 2% OF LISTENERS ARE WAITING FOR THAT,
useless padding,
let's hear from sky blue fans,
not nasal nina who talks about the A46 from the Festival Island to the Leamington Road, & by the way that would be the A45 then,
C&W need to get their act together,
unless my ears deceived me though, last eve on the Upton thing a member of the SBT said that they had a conversation with Labovich, pre Colchester, who said they would liquidate CCFC,
? fact or fiction ?

Nonleagueherewecome

A quarter of the show gone, mostly news and travel and Geoff & Clive bantering among themselves. Maybe it's rose-tinted glasses, but I'm sure I remember the old Gurney/Dent show just being wall-to-wall discussion and phonecalls for an hour.

Nah, a good 15 mins of those two was always banter about Dent supporting a lower-league Wolves side. Ah, happy times....

Nonleagueherewecome

Chairman Jan. He like a cross between Citizen Smith and Tom Good. Banging on about power to the people and self sufficiency.

You say that like it's a bad thing...

Users who are viewing this thread