CWR Matchday (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue 1987

Just interested to gauge an opinion as to how big the audience actually is on a City matchday who are interested in hearing how Nuneaton, Leamington and Coventry United etc are getting on?
For me a matchday on CWR, when I can’t make it to the game is all about the sky blues for me, is there a good percentage of listeners that allows them to have a reporter at some local non league games?
I’m guessing the people that report from the games are probably doing it out of their own enjoyment rather than a job?

chiefdave

Just interested to gauge an opinion as to how big the audience actually is on a City matchday who are interested in hearing how Nuneaton, Leamington and Coventry United etc are getting on?
For me a matchday on CWR, when I can’t make it to the game is all about the sky blues for me, is there a good percentage of listeners that allows them to have a reporter at some local non league games?
I’m guessing the people that report from the games are probably doing it out of their own enjoyment rather than a job?
Doubt they do it for free put its probably not much in the grand scheme of things as they aren't full time CWR employees.

I don't mind hearing how other local sides are getting on, saying that wouldn't be bothered if it was stopped.

Users who are viewing this thread