Cup Tie Ticket Price (1 Viewer)

jagman

What do you think of the ticket price for the Aldershot game ? There has been criticism that at £17.50 it is to dear.
But if you remember that we are still losing £80,000 a week surely any discount is welcome, also it is £8.50 of the walk-up admission price i don't think it is to bad. I know it is only Aldershot that we play but buisness is buisness and we still have to try and make a profit or at least try and cut down our losses.

Nick

Administrator
It is quite dear but I think if they sold 6000 at £17.50 they may sell 15000 at £10.

It just depends which way you see it really.

It is good that it is now being treated as a business rather than a farce though.

Dan

I think it is quite reasonable to be fair, It also coincides with our 125 birthday and there may be more on offer than just the match. I think the opposition dictates the crowd and not the price and agree that putting it at a tenner would get a few more through the gate but doubt it would be significant.

My thoughts exactly!

Nick

Administrator
It turns out after all of that they are only £12 according to the official site.

I think there may be a fair crowd then as the logic would be hoping to see the city spank somebody.

Dan

It turns out after all of that they are only £12 according to the official site.

I think there may be a fair crowd then as the logic would be hoping to see the city spank somebody.

Oh quality! I will definitely be going to this one! Should be a nice game to watch and also the events will be cool :)

Users who are viewing this thread