Cup final. (1 Viewer)

valiant15

Anyone watching? What a drab affair. Who was there 25 years ago? I was there,14 years old with the old fella lol. How times have changed eh.

valiant15

Tell me about it fella lol. I can't stand liverpool but want them to get an equaliser just for the possible extra 30 mins,saturday telly is shite.

Marty

Fell a sleep half way through the first half. :sleep:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
As soon as Liverpool went 2 down, I went down to my local pier and went fishing. More fun! (Just got back at 9.20pm)

smouch1975

Dalgleish should have made that change at half time. He must have studied Thorn's tactics before the game :-(

Covstu

I was on the all dayer yesterday and although the game was on in the pub I did not really watch it, it was crap

canleykid

I went to hereford v torquay had a great day a couple of pints then got home at eight,I'm glad chelsea won tho I hate Liverpool and there shit fans,I'm also glad the rail network was shit and lots of Liverpool fans got stranded in London.

skybluegod

I went to hereford v torquay had a great day a couple of pints then got home at eight,I'm glad chelsea won tho I hate Liverpool and there shit fans,I'm also glad the rail network was shit and lots of Liverpool fans got stranded in London.

how have they got shit fans they sing there hearts out when there losing unlike us.

Users who are viewing this thread