CT saying Oggy likely to be in charge for Saturday's game (1 Viewer)

Greggs

It has got to the stage where I just gently chuckle to myself now.
No more anger from Greggs!

covcity4life

if we wanna cling on to playoff hopes we must appoint a successor asap if robins does indeed leave

no more 3-5 weeks BS, get grayson in asap and lets try make playoffs

Otis

Oggy/Carsley the only options and bet its to the end of the season

The only options?

What about Carsley and Rioch?

Oggy has been caretaker manager before twice and also manager of the reserves and that did not go at all well.

Would much rather Rioch and Carsley myself. don't want Oggy in charge at all .... ever.

Diehard Si

That's ok, we all love Oggy. He truly has Sky Blue blood at least ;)

We said that about Shaw.

I'm torn between a quick appointment to try for playoffs or write off the season and build for next year.

Saying that I've no optimism left at all now, thoroughly drained it of.

Ashdown1

FFS, forget the play offs now this year. These players are going to feel very let down for a long while if MR jumps ship. Confidence and morale will go from hero to zero by the weekend !

torchomatic

Jesus, as it if it couldn't get any worse. Oggy?! One game only, I hope.

After seeing the previous caretaker fiasco, i can't help but wonder if I'll be wasting my time and money if i make the effort on Saturday.

Carsley for me. He's done wonders for the Acadamey. The thing hat worries me is, if we have a temporary boss for too long it will end our promotion push, but if we appoint a manager straight away who's a free agent, we'll end with someone like Paul Dickov. Its a Lose-Lose situation. WE WANT YOU TO STAY! WE WANT YOU TO STAAAAAAAY! WE LOVE YOU ROBINS! WE WANT YOU TO STAY!

shropshirecov

FFS, forget the play offs now this year. These players are going to feel very let down for a long while if MR jumps ship. Confidence and morale will go from hero to zero by the weekend !

Can see why you feel like that, but You can't write it off with nearly a third of the season to go when we're 8th!

ajsccfc

I think it's time to bump that FM2013 thread if board members really do spy on here. I can't promise any of you that I won't jump ship, but my blood is healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread