Crowd for Monday (1 Viewer)

matesx

i hope a good few of the absent fans come back to support the lads on Monday

I will be disappointed with less than 10k

Otis

i hope a good few of the absent fans come back to support the lads on Monday

I will be disappointed with less than 10k
Think it will be though.

Should be close to 10,000 if anyone had any sense.

Bank holiday, 7 match unbeaten run, 4-0 victory in the last home game.

Sky Blue Harry H

I don't care if it's 8k or 15k as long as we win. Hope MR freshens up the team, as we're bound to be a bit leggy compared to them (first goal going to be vital methinks). Aside from a win today, results couldn't have gone a lot better for us (would like Mansfield or Swindon to implode - interesting fixture for Carlisle at home to Lincoln. If Carlisle were to win it they're back in with an unlikely shout for 7th place (the way some of the others are stuttering)

SkyBlueSoul

I’m back visiting the family over Easter, debating staying down here an extra day and heading to the game on Monday

SkyBlue79

I think it should be reasonable given the long weekend and current form. A bit gutted that we didn't win today but in hindsight not a bad result.

pusbccfc

Should be well over 10k considering we've never been in this sort of position towards the end of a season in a million years.

Will likely be about 8.5k.

Mucca Mad Boys

Anyone else already really buzzing for this game?

Yes! I’ve just looked at the form table, we’re 2nd at home over the last 10. Our record is 6-1-1, dropping points to Accrington and Luton. This has to be another 3pts, nothing else is acceptable. Hopefully another 3 or 4-0 result!

steveo1987

Oggy and me are in as always Matesx.If you're going to Notts County we are heading to the the Stratford Haven pub over the bridge by the cricket ground

ps1948

We'll be well up for it, confidence high especially after coming back today, plus unbeaten for 7 matches, let's look at it with glass half-full goggles on - Yeovil will be rusty as they haven't played today!
Taking my Everton-supporting future son-in-law for his first taste of Division 4 football - he's at Goodison tomorrow for Everton v Man City. I wonder if he'll be able to see any difference in the quality of football?

no_loyalty

Anyone else already really buzzing for this game?

No, because the wife has booked a luxury caravan in Weymouth from Monday to Monday, which means I will miss Yeovil and Notts County :(

Londonccfcfan

I don't care if it's 8k or 15k as long as we win. Hope MR freshens up the team, as we're bound to be a bit leggy compared to them (first goal going to be vital methinks). Aside from a win today, results couldn't have gone a lot better for us (would like Mansfield or Swindon to implode - interesting fixture for Carlisle at home to Lincoln. If Carlisle were to win it they're back in with an unlikely shout for 7th place (the way some of the others are stuttering)

Carlisle are very unlikely. But they are probably the 3rd most inform team in league over last 8 games probably.

But they played a game more and their gD is very poor.

But still hope they beat Lincoln.

christonabike

Yep can’t wait!

Cherry tree noon ko for me :emoji_beer:
I parked the old mans car outside to see TPH and when we came out we had a ticket as it was past the zone time. My old dad said what are we going to do?
I said fook all it’s your car!
He never forgave me for that and often mentioned it to me bless him!

Users who are viewing this thread