Crewe tickets (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Jack

I know I'm gonna be one of many that wants a couple of extra tickets for the Crewe home game, well they're actually for my mate but if anyone can let me know if theyve got some would be much appreciated. My mates willing to pay £20 for one, thanks

ricohroar

yes at the min I have, waiting on a reply today from someone who was interested, but at the min I still have it

eyeseye_us

ricohroar , cool how much would you like for the ticket? i would buy it from you if the other person doesnt want it. give me a shout bud ta.

ricohroar

I would like £5 for it. I will hear from the other person today, but I'm doubting them, so eyeseyes_us its yours if he cant go

eyeseye_us

that would be fantastic ricohroar....once you let me know i can arrange to meet to collect it. many thanks pal.

McLovin87

I know I'm gonna be one of many that wants a couple of extra tickets for the Crewe home game, well they're actually for my mate but if anyone can let me know if theyve got some would be much appreciated. My mates willing to pay £20 for one, thanks

Talk about a turn around, if I went into a pub a couple of seasons back and offered a spare ticket for the City (Free) I would get laughed out of there.

Now people are willing to pay four times the value, Mental!

jimmyhillsfanclub

Talk about a turn around, if I went into a pub a couple of seasons back and offered a spare ticket for the City (Free) I would get laughed out of there.

Now people are willing to pay four times the value, Mental!

Bearing in mind the alleged guarantee of a wembley ticket, The club should have charged far more than a fiver for this game...

...it may well also have stopped folks buying a ticket as an insurance policy with absolutely no intention of attending.....:whistle:

What I struggle to understand is how people who want to go to this game have managed to not get a ticket?

I was planning to pay on the door, but as soon as sales hit 17,000 I got straight online and bought my ticket. It's not like the tickets went on sale and were sold out within an hour - they have taken well over a week to sell out!

The only sympathy I have is if: a) somebody with a similar thought process to myself has gone on holiday not expecting a sell out and then come back to this, or b) somebody was not sure whether or not they had to work and so couldn't buy a ticket.

Hope the atmosphere is similar to the Blackburn game, no way that game was 22,000!

eyeseye_us

What I struggle to understand is how people who want to go to this game have managed to not get a ticket?

I was planning to pay on the door, but as soon as sales hit 17,000 I got straight online and bought my ticket. It's not like the tickets went on sale and were sold out within an hour - they have taken well over a week to sell out!

The only sympathy I have is if: a) somebody with a similar thought process to myself has gone on holiday not expecting a sell out and then come back to this, or b) somebody was not sure whether or not they had to work and so couldn't buy a ticket.

Hope the atmosphere is similar to the Blackburn game, no way that game was 22,000!

in my case , i already have my ticket i just am helping a friend out who has no internet access and who like you said , was not sure of getting time off work until today.

stuey3

i have been out the country so did not manage to purchase my tickets, tried ringing the ticket office on a couple of occasions but each time could not get through. would appreciate if any1 had 2 spare thanks

in my case , i already have my ticket i just am helping a friend out who has no internet access and who like you said , was not sure of getting time off work until today.

Yeah that's fair enough. I appreciate there will be reasons why some people left it until now, but that surely isn't the case for everyone!

eyeseye_us

Yeah that's fair enough. I appreciate there will be reasons why some people left it until now, but that surely isn't the case for everyone!
i just hope i can sort him out with a ticket if anyone has a spare..hes been a season ticket holder for many years with me back at highfield road..west terrace....and until recently so would be great to have him with me cheering them on. pusb.

urbanbushmonkey

Anyone selling tickets for anything above a fiver is an utter twat.

The utter twats are the people now clamouring for tickets even though they've been on sale for over a fortnight.

If someone has bought tickets and then decided they don't want to go then they have every right to declare what they think is an acceptable price for THEIR ticket. If gullible muppets wish to pay that then more fool them, should've got tickets sooner.

Waldorf

What I don't understand is why people post on here, so clearly have Internet access, then complain because they couldn't get through on the phone or couldn't get to the Ricoh to buy tickets.
It's easy. Use the bl***dy Internet you p**ts!

SkyBlueChris

What I don't understand is why people post on here, so clearly have Internet access, then complain because they couldn't get through on the phone or couldn't get to the Ricoh to buy tickets.
It's easy. Use the bl***dy Internet you p**ts!

Bit mean...any other game played at the ricoh you could walk up 5 mins after the game starts and buy a block of tickets theres been enough left! This game has sold out over 1 week before....so yea you can blame people (like me) for being unorganised but nothing else!!!

Users who are viewing this thread