Crewe Fans (1 Viewer)

TakeMeHome

They may not see this but if they do, fair play boys and girls!

Nice touch to bring the flag out alongside the 15th minute applause!

Covrock

Yep. Agree with you. Also the Crewe manager and all the subs etc stood and joined the applause. Respect.

Otis

Was a lovely gesture. You don't expect away fans to be coming up with a banner such as this.

Much appreciated whoever it was who did it.

stupot07

Yep, agreed. Very classy of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

lifeskyblue

They may not see this but if they do, fair play boys and girls!

Nice touch to bring the flag out alongside the 15th minute applause!

Is there a way of posting this on a similar Crewe fans site? Or sending an email to Crewe's club site. I think the way their fans and bench responded says so much about the football community. The match itself was full of good football and great goals but that 15th minute applause was very special

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chiefdave

Is there a way of posting this on a similar Crewe fans site? Or sending an email to Crewe's club site. I think the way their fans and bench responded says so much about the football community. The match itself was full of good football and great goals but that 15th minute applause was very special

They don't seem to have a particularly active forum. Had a quick look before the game as I was going to post about the plan for the 15th min. Maybe someone should contact the club (via Kieran?) and ask them to send a letter of thanks on behalf of everyone.

Steve.B50

The Sky Blue Trust has contacted the Crewe Trust and supporters club to pass on our appreciation. We all believe that it was a true show of respect from another club, it was noted that the Management staff also applauded.

Users who are viewing this thread