Crewe Away Coach Tickets (1 Viewer)

shoesmith81

Hi,

I have not got a coach to an away game since the days of Highfield Road as I normally drive to away games but for the Crewe game I won't have access to a car.

I hear that the official supporter coaches pick up from the Ricoh. Where abouts is the pick up point?

Also after the match do they just drop you off at the Ricoh or do they drop people off in town as well?

I will need to get a taxi home and don't want to be hanging around waiting for a taxi for too long.

Thanks

Rob

Gaz

Coach leaves car park C at 16:45 and takes you back there after the game.
Not sure where they will park at Crewe, but I doubt it will be far from the ground.

Priced at £12 I think.

Sky Blue Sheepy

Picks up from the official car park. Tbh Im taking the train for this. £11 return and virtually next to the ground (so Im told!)

Gaz

The train station is close to the ground, i'v walked it on google maps to check it out :p

pusbccfc

The away end is next to the station.

sky_blue_up_north

Train station is right next to ground, if you are going from Treacle Town only takes about 40 minutes, not sure how long from Cov. Book early you should get a good deal.

Gaz

Yes you get them from the ticket office.
You can also ring up and buy them over the phone, but they won't post them out, so you'll need to go pick them up from the Ricoh, or make a note of your coach number and collect from the driver on the day.

eyeseye_us

Picks up from the official car park. Tbh Im taking the train for this. £11 return and virtually next to the ground (so Im told!)
hi mate im looking at getting the train as well , curious as to where you got your ticket and what time the train back is ? im travelling from nuneaton . cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread