Crewe Away Allocation (1 Viewer)

sky_blue_up_north

2,300 For JPT Second Leg

Feature by Covsupport News Service
Updated Friday, 18th January 2013
JPT Ticket News
West Midflands Police have tweeted that Coventry City will get 2,300 tickets for their Johnstone's Paint Trophy Northern Area Final Second Leg against Crewe Alexandra.
The Police have tweeted that the game on Wednesday February 20th could also be televised and may be a 7pm kick off.
Coventry City are still to confirm exactly how the tickets for the Area Final Second Leg at Crewe are to be sold.

Nick

Administrator
This will be my first game of the season and my mates already sorted the ticket out for me .........

....... will be a very annoying comment on this board, particularly as I have been to most Home and Away games.

I bet there are a lot of them too!

ohitsaidwalker king power

I bet there are a lot of them too!

If you get a ticket you get a ticket it you don't lets not carp on about it eh chaps... I've been a season ticket holder for 35 consecutive years..and arguably(?)/probably qualify to moan if I don't get one more than some.. not as much as others. I will try to get one.. for my son and I.. if I do great if I don't.. well never mind.. its not life or death... be plenty of others cheering em on.....

Needs of the club outweigh the needs of the few.. to paraphrase Spock.. and no I'm not a Trekkie..:whistle:

PUSB

Last edited:

GaryJones

Just left the ticket office and the Crewe away tickets are to be sold to Season Tickets Holders Only (1 ticket per season ticket holder) - they told me they expect them ALL to go to season ticket holders and none would then be available for members or General Sale.
Season Ticket holders deserve them for the amount of stress theyve been through!

2300 tickets and a 7pm kick off to make travelling as difficult as possible.

Wont stop there being several hundred in the home end if not more. They should have gave us the home end and charged full price, would still have filled it.

Users who are viewing this thread