Credit card payment (1 Viewer)

skyblue19

A friend of mine said they have been advised on the club website to buy season ticket that way. I can't see this anywhere, but is this how everyone else has paid just in case?

ajsccfc

That's the horror story scenario where people have theorised about the club disappearing, where obviously credit card purchases are protected. I'd be amazed if the club would tell people to do this though.

Marty

Just pay how ever, the club won't disappear.

Marty

I don't expect the club to disappear.
But I can't say the same for Sisu and you can't either !!!!!!!

I'd be happy if Sisu left, but they won't. Whatever happens we'll still have a club to support next season.

cheever

In similar previous situations, the incoming owners have honoured season tickets.

It would be suicidal to piss off the people you will be relying upon for future income on Day 1 of your tenure.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
if you are worried about it buy it on credit card at least that offers some protection by law

Sky Blue Sheepy

I still can't see what they would gain from liquidating the club. Personally id put the club officially on the market and have the council make some statement to attract an investor, not gonna happen tho

skybluesam66

ive paid up front - if the worse was to happen, I would be more upset by my club disappearing, than the loss of £300

Users who are viewing this thread