crazy rumor? (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Just a couple of things...... Firstly, put up a proper link. Secondly, it's a RUMOUR site. People make things up and post them on there.

ccfc92

I think playing with 9 players and no strikers would be more productive than having heskey in the team.

CovisGod

Someone mentioned Heskey on here the other day as a joke, that tag word is then sent to the SBT twitter account where some moron will see it, think there's truth in it and post it on a rumour site. Don't believe me ? Watch this.....

Teddy Sheringham is coming out of retirement to join struggling Coventry !

Bookies will have suspended betting by tea time ;)

Houchens Head

There's more chance of Oggy coming out of retirement and playing goals than E-mail Heskey coming here!

RoboCCFC90

No

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Houchens Head

Because I googled Footballrumour.com and I just got loads of similar sites. I had to trwal through quite a few to find what you were on about. Post a link by copying the address bar of the page to view and pasting it here, like this: http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/coventry-rumours.php
At least that way, we have a chance of finding out what it is you're banging on about.

J

Jack Griffin

Because I googled Footballrumour.com and I just got loads of similar sites. I had to trwal through quite a few to find what you were on about. Post a link by copying the address bar of the page to view and pasting it here, like this: http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/coventry-rumours.php
At least that way, we have a chance of finding out what it is you're banging on about.

I think I'll start one then.. that will be fun.

Hobo

Goalkeeper William "fatty" Foulkes at 6' 4" and 24 stone might join us from Sheff United....honest!

Del Boy 82

Roger milla set to lace up his boots again after enjoying the World Cup, pressley determined to get his no1 summer target.

skybluenewman

There's more chance of Oggy coming out of retirement and playing goals than E-mail Heskey coming here!

Haha just reminded me of when we played the charity game at old trafford for david boosts broken leg. Oggy was playing up front that game lol. Think boost came off the bench to take the penalty.

Users who are viewing this thread