Crawley at the weekend (1 Viewer)

M&B Stand

Biggest game of the season?
Two tough away league games to come after, and an FA cup weekend when others will pull away further.

Must win IMO

valeskyblue

Very big game against a decent team. Be good to see how far the team have come since losing to them on opening day

RoboCCFC90

A must win game surely but looking at the fixtures around us:

Swindon - P'boro
Brentford - Port Vale
Crewe - Rotherham
Tranmere - Walsall

Three points for us and a draw in the Swindon - Peterborough games brings us right in the mix.

Monners

We have to win this to at least stay in touch with the play off places. Follow this up with a draw at preston and gain more momentum from there.

M&B Stand

We have to win this to at least stay in touch with the play off places. Follow this up with a draw at preston and gain more momentum from there.

Win Sunday and I'd be confident going to Deepdale. Gotta win there one day!

RoboCCFC90

On CWR........

And Twitter @Coventry_City: Manager Steven Pressley says that Leon Clarke is a doubt for Sunday's match against Crawley Town #pusb #skyblues

harvey098

Havn't been to a home game all season for obvious reasons but im really fighting with myself not to go on Sunday. NOPM may have worked if literally no one went, but the truth is, people always will. Why should the rest of us suffer. Maybe im (finally) being selfish but ive given it a go for the first half of the season, its achieved nothing and ive missed some incredible results. Time to be selfish and support my team again.

M&B Stand

It's the time of season things normally start to go wrong. Hopefully Pressley will stop it from being the same again this year.

mrbluesky87

Havn't been to a home game all season for obvious reasons but im really fighting with myself not to go on Sunday. NOPM may have worked if literally no one went, but the truth is, people always will. Why should the rest of us suffer. Maybe im (finally) being selfish but ive given it a go for the first half of the season, its achieved nothing and ive missed some incredible results. Time to be selfish and support my team again.

Wait until after the forum tonight when AndreasB will up-date you on how they plan to improve the fan experiance at Sixfields;)

torchomatic

As you say NoPM and what it is supposed to stand for changed this week, so go and support your team if you wish to. Don't let anyone on here tell you you're being disloyal, etc. You're not.

Users who are viewing this thread