Crawley at Home in Checkatrade (1 Viewer)

Kingokings204

Drawn at 10.40 this morning. Crawley at home. Great draw for us personally.

Kingokings204

Damn you beat me Nick by 2 seconds.

Great draw. Would of hated mk dons so out of mk dons, crawley and Luton we got the best draw in my opinion

dongonzalos

I have to admit this group stage malarkey has confused me. We are through to round two. How many teams are now in round 2?

Bugsy

I thought this was knockout but it's sayin were in group A southern section...what the fuzz....PUSB

oucho

Wonder if this game will have more than the 912 who rocked up last night....I just can't stand the anticipation

no_loyalty

Wonder if this game will have more than the 912 who rocked up last night....I just can't stand the anticipation

It should do if the ticket price is £7 inclusive of a free pie

oucho

I'm sure your sneering attitude will go once a sniff of Wembley is in the air.
Well it didn't last time when everyone on here was raving about the Crewe home leg weeks in advance and I couldn't care less. Didn't go to either Crewe game and probably wouldn't have gone to Wembley either. That said, I did go last night...and went through "Wembley Stadium" station on the way home....

CJ_covblaze

Someone can see the future. It was drawn at 10:40 but was on the club site at 10:32.

shmmeee

Someone can see the future. It was drawn at 10:40 but was on the club site at 10:32.

Nick posted it in the match thread last night.

c4bb71d65597ef942a4c1118664f0210428c9358_m.gif

Users who are viewing this thread