Crap Christmas joke thread (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

The doors on my jehovhas witness advent calendar won't open

clint van damme

A woman goes into a record shop and says, "have you got Jingle bells on a twelve inch?"
The fella behind the counter says, "I've got dangling balls on a ten inch".
The woman says, "that's not a record!".
The fella says, "No, but it's fairly impressive!.

Astute

Why is Santa always jolly?

Because he knows where all tje naughty girls live.

What does the pope and an Xmas tree have in common?

Their balls are just for decoration.

Sky_Blue_Daz

My wife wants something silk for Christmas, I've got her a gallon of emulsion

Sky_Blue_Daz

Rick Astelys wife is divorcing him on the grounds that he's refusing to buy her favourite Pixar movie.

Apparently he's never gonna give her up

LastGarrison

It may be a little early for this, but some seasonal posts have caused me to think of Christmases past.

Every Christmas we'd coming running in to the big pile of presents and start unwrapping them as fast as we could!

Sometimes there would be fights over who had the best toys but we would all make up later and sit down to have a 3 hour lunch before watching TV for the rest of the day.

Oh how I miss those happy times at Bishop Street sorting office.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
21st Century Christmas Terms and Conditions

During this festive season, anyone planning to dash through the snow in a one horse open sleigh, going over the fields and laughing all the way, is advised that a Risk Assessment will be required addressing the safety of an open sleigh..
This assessment must also consider whether it is appropriate to use only one horse for such a venture, particularly where there are multiple passengers. I would also advise against dashing and would recommend a maximum speed of 10MPH unless seat-belts are fitted.
Please note that permission must also be obtained in writing from landowners before their fields may be entered.
To avoid offending those not participating in celebrations, we would request that laughter is moderate only and not loud enough to be considered a noise nuisance.
Benches, stools and orthopaedic chairs are now available for collection by anyone working as shepherds during this festive season and are planning or required to watch their flocks at night. While provision has also been made for remote monitoring of flocks by CCTV cameras from a centrally heated shepherd observation hut, all users of this facility are reminded that an emergency response plan must be submitted to account for known risks to the flocks. This must be briefed to all shepherds and copies of signatures recorded.
The angel of the Lord is additionally reminded that, prior to shining his/her glory all around, s/he must confirm that all shepherds are wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment to account for the harmful effects of UVA, UVB and the overwhelming effects of Glory.
Following last year’s well-publicised case, everyone is advised that Equal Opportunities legislation prohibits any comment with regard to the redness of any part of Mr R Reindeer. Further to this, exclusion of Mr R Reindeer from reindeer games will be considered discriminatory and disciplinary action will be taken against those found guilty of this offence.
While it is acknowledged that gift bearing is a common practice in various parts of the world, everyone is reminded that the bearing of gifts is subject to our bribery policy and all gifts must be registered. This applies regardless of the individual,
It is particularly noted that direct gifts of gold is specifically precluded, while caution is advised regarding other common gifts such as aromatic resins that may evoke allergic reactions, such as frankincense, myrrh and other well known High Street body & bath oils.
Finally, in the recent instance of an infant found tucked up in a manger without a crib for a bed, Social Services have been advised and will be arriving shortly.
Have a Merry Christmas and a Safe New Year.

Houchens Head

My kids keep on taking the piss out of my Alzheimer’s. Wait till the cheeky little buggers wake up on Christmas morning and find no eggs under their bonfire.

Houchens Head

I was never wanted as a Child.
Every year for Christmas I would receive a pack of batteries with a note attached which read:
'Toys not included!'

Houchens Head

"You're an angel." I said to my wife, as I shoved the Christmas tree up her arse.

Houchens Head

you had your op H?
Really, really angry about this mate. No I haven't. Through no fault of mine, it has been cancelled. A huge f**k up by the admissions Dept. What happened was, I was given the time of 10.30am to be on the ward on Wednesday. The letter clearly stated the time and date. It also said that I could have a "light breakfast" before 7am, which I did. At 8.00am the ward sister phoned me asking where the hell I was!! She ranted and raved saying I should have been there at 7.30am and now the surgeon is annoyed because I didn't turn up! Then the anaesthetist came on the phone and asked me if I'd eaten anything. Of course, I said. The letter stated that I could. Well, we can't do the surgery, he snapped! Jeez! I was made to feel as if it was all my fault! I had the appointment letter at the start of November, and get this.. they also sent me a text reminder two days prior, to let me know that I had to be on the ward at 10.30!! I have started a complaints procedure and should receive some news today. I'll keep you posted.

clint van damme

Really, really angry about this mate. No I haven't. Through no fault of mine, it has been cancelled. A huge f**k up by the admissions Dept. What happened was, I was given the time of 10.30am to be on the ward on Wednesday. The letter clearly stated the time and date. It also said that I could have a "light breakfast" before 7am, which I did. At 8.00am the ward sister phoned me asking where the hell I was!! She ranted and raved saying I should have been there at 7.30am and now the surgeon is annoyed because I didn't turn up! Then the anaesthetist came on the phone and asked me if I'd eaten anything. Of course, I said. The letter stated that I could. Well, we can't do the surgery, he snapped! Jeez! I was made to feel as if it was all my fault! I had the appointment letter at the start of November, and get this.. they also sent me a text reminder two days prior, to let me know that I had to be on the ward at 10.30!! I have started a complaints procedure and should receive some news today. I'll keep you posted.

fucks sake H, that's shit.
Any news on a reschedule?

richnrg

not much of a punchline

Houchens Head

fucks sake H, that's shit.
Any news on a reschedule?
Hospital phoned this morning admitting everything was their fault. Apparently, my surgeon was fuming because he had set up a few things because of my health history, e.g. a bed on the Critical Care Unit, a heart consultant at the ready etc. He now knows it wasn't my fault. They even asked me to choose a date that suited me! So it's now Jan 8th. About 4 weeks breathing space!

Captain Dart

An honest politician, a hard-working civil servant and Santa Claus find a 100 dollar bill. Who gets to keep it?
Santa does, the other two are creatures of myth and legend.

dancers lance

What's hairy and sits on a wall?
Humpty c**t.

Sky_Blue_Daz

The wife's still going on about the snow and how cold it is.. If she keeps on I'll let her in

Captain Dart

Not exactly on topic but I didn't want to start a new thread
DQ1GPRhXUAAoA9N.jpg

Sky_Blue_Daz

Tampax are replacing with string in their tampons with tinsel, but it's just for the Christmas period

Sky_Blue_Daz

I'm that skint that when I opened the door on my advent calendar a bailiff was stood there

Captain Dart

Ccfcsj

Everyone should lay off SISU. Remember they have never lied to the fans, have ploughed millions into CCFC and made it self sufficient and are building a new stadium for them to play in :woot:

Captain Dart

What do you call Santa's little helpers?
Subordinate clauses!

Gazolba

From Christmas crackers this year:
"Where would you find an elephant?" - It depends on where you lost him.
"Waiter, what's this fly doing in my alphabet soup?" - Learning to read, sir.
Policeman: "Didn't you see that sign saying 'One Way'?" - Driver: "But officer, I'm only going one way".

Users who are viewing this thread