Cranie (1 Viewer)

CJparker

No-one seems to have commented on the absence of Cranie yesterday; to me it looks suspiciously like Clingan's convenient toe injury, i.e. the deal is lined up for January and the club won't risk playing him in case he gets injured and the deal falls though. Is he injured, or just "rested"??

kg82

No-one seems to have commented on the absence of Cranie yesterday; to me it looks suspiciously like Clingan's convenient toe injury, i.e. the deal is lined up for January and the club won't risk playing him in case he gets injured and the deal falls though. Is he injured, or just "rested"??

It's probably exactly what you say. Bit surprised Juke is still playing then in that case?

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

I haven't heard of there being too much interest in Cranie (correct me if I'm wrong). Whilst when he's on form, he is a clasy, ball-playing central defender who is one of the most composed members of our squad, to me at times this season errors have started to creep into his game. The odd misplaced pass, clearance straight to the oppo, that sort of thing. He is still our first-choice CB in my opinion, but I don't think he's playing as well as he did at the back end of last season.

Grendel

Proberly laughing to much.:D

Probably - Thorn told him he had a masterplan and he was going to be the new centre forward and the answer to our goal drought.

Cranie and Clingan will not go in January - they cannot be forced out and will run their contracts down. Clingan has never done anything different - he is a serial Bosmanite!

Nonleagueherewecome

We bought Clingan, he had a year left at Norwich at the time.

Sterling Archer

Cranie and Keogh have easily been our best players this season.

Like its been mentioned, if he was being rested for a transfer than surely Jutkiewicz would also be getting this kind of treatment as he is probably considered our most saleable asset (due to value and the fact other teams have shown a genuine interest in him). He could, you know, just actually be injured.

Users who are viewing this thread