Craig Morgan (1 Viewer)

Baginton

Welsh international, won the JPT, reached the play off finals in the 4th and 3rd divisions, yes please.

Where in defence does he play, central I think.

junglej13

Preston fan I know rates him. I still think richard wood will be offloaded. I believe he's on £12k a week. No-one will ever match that so I expect he'll go on loan.

skybluegod

Preston fan I know rates him. I still think richard wood will be offloaded. I believe he's on £12k a week. No-one will ever match that so I expect he'll go on loan.

Woods wages rise every day that is bollocks no cov player is on 12k the max he is on is 8k but that's not been confirmed I'd say he will be on 6k there about. Or is that this Morgan guy you're on about? If so sorry.

Mucca Mad Boys

I think it would be a decent signing, Welsh international (so can't be THAT bad), and by the sounds of it, probably too good for L2.

I think signing a CB would be wise, lets hope he is good enough for the Championship ;)

dongonzalos

If he does sign, maybe Wood will be off. I am sure they are desperate to get rid of Woods wages.
I suppose it depends if Weds are still interested.

Last edited:

Baginton

Your joking arnt you, I'm from the fylde coast so I know a bit about Fleetwood. Their chairman is minted! Look up andy pilley. Commercial power/ energy is his business.

your not wrong, how else did they stride to promotion from a very competitve Blue Square Conference, quality players, new main stand, new pitch/drainage etc etc

mattylad

Woods wages rise every day that is bollocks no cov player is on 12k the max he is on is 8k but that's not been confirmed I'd say he will be on 6k there about. Or is that this Morgan guy you're on about? If so sorry.
defo was on 8k a week but was probably one of those who took a pay cut and he is the clubs best centre half so I would not want to see him go

junglej13

Sorry I meant Wood being on £12k a week. We chased him for a long time and snared him from his hometown club he supported when in truth we weren't much better than Wednesday. He will be on far money than he is worth in truth and will probably know it. Wasn't there a Telegraph story within the last year where they stated one player was on £12k a week!? It has to be Wood. I think we will be desperate to offload him.

WillieStanley

Sorry I meant Wood being on £12k a week. We chased him for a long time and snared him from his hometown club he supported when in truth we weren't much better than Wednesday. He will be on far money than he is worth in truth and will probably know it. Wasn't there a Telegraph story within the last year where they stated one player was on £12k a week!? It has to be Wood. I think we will be desperate to offload him.

Weren't we a league apart when we signed Wood?

Gaz

I'd welcome another Centre back signing, I'm not a huge fan of the current first team pairing.

skybluesloyal83

I'd welcome another Centre back signing, I'm not a huge fan of the current first team pairing.

I'm with you there. I think Wood and Edge have improved as the season has gone on but i'm not totally convinced....they both win everything in the air as you'd expect any decent centre half to do but Wood makes to many silly mistakes that often lead to goals and Edge gets turned inside out by anyone with pace who runs at him, i thought it was a miracle we didnt concede more goals in the first half at MK Dons but to be fair to them they were both immense in the last half hour when MK were throwing everything at us. It's definitely an area that needs improving but is a league 2 centre half in his mid/late 20s going to be an improvment on what we've got?

junglej13

It's definitely an area that needs improving but is a league 2 centre half in his mid/late 20s going to be an improvment on what we've got?

James wilson from bristol city we were linked with at one stage who would have fitted the bill but that was under thorn I think.

dongonzalos

Total gossip, however do u think. Willis's Loan to Nuneaton was stopped as MR is trying to offer him as a sweetener to someone for a player ie Morgan.

Seems strange to be agreed and announced then MR changes his mind last second and says he is trying to get him to a higher level. Why did MR not block it in the first place then?

Users who are viewing this thread