CRAIG BELLAMY - love him/hate him ??? (1 Viewer)

I'mARealWizard

webshop_classic_willow.jpg
PA-8586649.jpg

Life's not short enough for Bellamy?

rimshot.gif

Nonleagueherewecome

Hate, and he's a massively over-rated player too IMO.

Colonel Mustard

He comes across as a nasty piece of work, from his post-Cov comments to his questionable run-ins with the law. Players like Froggatt and Shearer haven't been shy in slagging him off. The charity work is all very well and good, but it's the least anybody should expect of a top-tier footballer.

Grendel

Hate, and he's a massively over-rated player too IMO.

Agreed. Most headlines for the wrong reasons. Key factor in our relegation. One sandwich short of a full picnic. Can't believe people sticking up for him.

Nonleagueherewecome

"Charadee work" is probably organised by a PR-savvy agent.

He comes across as a nasty piece of work, from his post-Cov comments to his questionable run-ins with the law. Players like Froggatt and Shearer haven't been shy in slagging him off. The charity work is all very well and good, but it's the least anybody should expect of a top-tier footballer.

True, but it doesn't make it commonplace. Bellamy has long come across as a fairly nasty piece of work, but that was to his credit. Decent enough player. Didn't see much of him during his time at Cov as I was away at university.

davebart

nor did we and we watched every game.

IMO major contribution to our downfall. maybe not his fault as he wasn't Robbie Keane but to then bad mouth us afterwards is really poor and I can't forgive him.

Hateley's Heed

Biggest 'cock' in the premiership. I just wish he would join the vile or incester so i can hate him even more......and to top it off he's a welsh cardiff boy and i hate cardiff.

Users who are viewing this thread