Covnetry Sunk at South Coast (1 Viewer)

Are their any Argies at Southampton?

It is likely that CCFC will be sunk to league 1 at the end of April on the south coast. Let's hope they don't have an argentinian that scores the final goal to sink the good ship Coventry.

lordsummerisle

Are their any Argies at Southampton?

It is likely that CCFC will be sunk to league 1 at the end of April on the south coast. Let's hope they don't have an argentinian that scores the final goal to sink the good ship Coventry.

Good to find some optimism on here.

No you're not relegated until the season is over. the final nail in our coffin will be at saints. Let's just hope it's an englishman that puts us to the bottom and not an Argie or the similarities with HMS Coventry would be shocking.

lordsummerisle

No you're not relegated until the season is over. the final nail in our coffin will be at saints. Let's just hope it's an englishman that puts us to the bottom and not an Argie or the similarities with HMS Coventry would be shocking.

Equating sport with war always been one of the most stupid things that anybody can do.

Nonleagueherewecome

Well there's an Argentinian player on the South Coast-at Brighton, the veteran Player/Assistant Manager Mauricio Taricco. He got sent off on Saturday.

CovInEssex

Just had a nice read on Wikipedia about HMS Coventry. Learn something every day.

Thanks Rich. I think.

Just had a nice read on Wikipedia about HMS Coventry. Learn something every day.

Thanks Rich. I think.

I would reccomend the book 4 weeks in May by David Hart Dyke, then captain of HMS Coventry. It's an extremely interesting read for people with a naval interest and a link to the city.

Users who are viewing this thread