Coventry V Scunthorpe live stream (1 Viewer)

pipkin73

Morecambe away - an excuse. Home against top of the league - get up the Ricoh and give them a shout!
Agree, if you can go then go. Lot's of people can't though for many reasons, mine being location. For those that can't go it's better than listening on SBP and we are only streamed a few times a year.
I for one will be streaming this game, just hope it better than the Morecambe game.

Otis

I hope I can stream it in London.

Be perfect if it's a good stream and I can.

Terry Gibson's perm

Can't make today as I am at a wedding might have a look if I can get the stream during the ceremony. Rather be at the game

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

The problem with streaming and following on here is that everyone starts celebrating before you know a goal has gone in.

I was still surprised when I knew Bigi was gonna score, but you know what I mean!

runner

I'm not finding anything working bar the above but that says it's free but wants credit card so no thanks ... Anyone know of a "no sign in / no register " website ?

runner

Sadly won't let me get past the verify your trial accont and enter card screen ... no little x sadly ... but I thank you for trying to help !

SkyBlueGuy

Sadly won't let me get past the verify your trial accont and enter card screen ... no little x sadly ... but I thank you for trying to help !

Did you try the three that I posted? have you got the add blocker chrome extention installed?

runner

it just asks you to sign in ... as it won't let you watch anything without setting up an account and states its free ... then you create an account and the next screen is the 7 days free but please enter card and that's when I stop ... don't see any x's at all to close all this down ... presumably you have an account and somehow are avoiding the please enter card page ?

SkyBlueGuy

it just asks you to sign in ... as it won't let you watch anything without setting up an account and states its free ... then you create an account and the next screen is the 7 days free but please enter card and that's when I stop ... don't see any x's at all to close all this down ... presumably you have an account and somehow are avoiding the please enter card page ?

No you don't require an account. I suspect that you have just clicked on a pop up. getting add blocker should resolve this. alternatively try one of the other links that have been posted.

Users who are viewing this thread